• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Lakitu

st5fu
The Last of Us trailer was pretty decent. Command & Conquer: Generals 2 was short and Mass Effect 3's is in line with what they showed so far. Not that great.

Stay classy gaf

So much hate here. Is not hard to change the channel.

We go every year through this. How is this new? We offer Geoff plenty of feedback in how to improve the show, and every time is one step forward, 4 backwards.

But for that you get the cookie of the night.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I saw a disappointed Chriz Metzen and that was enough for me. Hope the trailers show up online soon.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I'm still stuck on wanting to believe that Last of Us will own my soul if done right. I have faith in ND...

ME3 was a "yah i know"..
C&C with frostbite? "Could be good... "

"It's kind of hot."

Indeed.

IrishNinja

okay, so big PS3 reveal and bioware stuff is done, anything else left besides the awards themselves?

ps hard to get excited for ME3 knowing about origin.

Chocoboko

Please announce Diablo 3 release date. Please announce Diablo 3 release date. Please announce Diablo 3 release date.Please announce Diablo 3 release date. Please announce Diablo 3 release date. Please announce Diablo 3 release date. Please announce Diablo 3 release date.

FuKuy

WOW! Kind of surprised they have shown the PC version of Mass Effect 3 (have you seen the hotkeys on the top?)

Top Bottom