• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

GQman2121

Banned
Jesus....

Robots OR Dinosaurs. You get to pick one. You don't combine the two and do both. That's ridiculous. Why would I need to transform into a dinosaur if I'm a HUGE FUCKING ROBOT? Dumb, dumb, dumb.......

I would really like to listen the true honest opinions of the members of the industry who are currently in VGAs. What are they doing between commercials? Talking, socializing or having the most awkward moment of their lives.

Basch

So pretty much the only good reveal so far was The Last of Us--oh, and Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

At least the show is so bad, it's good. I can't stop laughing. rofl

Game Journalists to VGAs: "You guys are our best hope for making games legit, and you're blowing it!"

Gamers to Game Journalists: "You guys are our best hope for making games legit, and you're blowing it!"

Game Developers to Gamers: "You guys are our best hope for making games legit, and you're blowing it!"

VGAs to Game Developers: " "

Kurod

Banned
Jesus....

Robots OR Dinosaurs. You get to pick one. You don't combine the two and do both. That's ridiculous. Why would I need to transform into a dinosaur if I'm a HUGE FUCKING ROBOT? Dumb, dumb, dumb.......

But it makes for such a great child's toy.

mr_nothin

Banned
Miyamoto does a super corny ass, overblown, over the top entrance and everyone cheers.
VGAs do super corny ass, overblown, over the top segments and everyone hates them.

Touch

The VGA's equal the weird section of Youtube when you have realized you have went too far. You want to stop watching the videos but you can't, because they are so fucked.

Luigi87

So other than Arkham City getting Action Adventure game, and Zelda entering the Hall of Fame, were there any other on-stage awards tonight, or were they all during that mad rush after Hulk Hogan?

Chocoboko

Ya, I'm trying to stay optimistic about this show and what it thinks it's doing but the longer it goes on the further it gets away from it. This is ridiculous.

Ugh. This is terrible. What a waste. 3 awards in an hour and a half ?

Didn't need music, didn't need tea-bag, didn't need angry black guy. Just awards/Reveals.

daebo

so, this has really been disappointing so far. It's okay to have fun, but it's just too much. Where are the awards? This is a real opportunity for fans to hear the creators... and nothing. It's a damn advertisement show. 90 minutes down, don't really think anything can save it from here on out

Man am I an idiot.

I almost believed that stuff like Ghost trick and Trials in the sky would have some presence here, but fuck nominees, fuck the actual awards as well, more random talking between sorta celebs....

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep please put me out of my misery it's 03:27... how much left?! I can only digest so much black baron at once.

jett

D-Member
People annoyed on twitter about the show are the saddest. This is an ad show, nothing more and nothing less. If you want a real game awards show watch the BAFTA game awards.

Basch

Just started watching... That PS3 game hasn't been announced yet I'm guessing?

What? You mean to tell me you somehow missed the only noteworthy announcement. That's rich. I'm sure it'll be up on GameTrailers soon. You're lucky. You get to see the best part of the show right away, provided you quit watching now.

Top Bottom