• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL at people actually giving a shit that MW3 won. Not sure what's worse, that or the fact that people could've expected any other game to win.

AngryMoth

*Check twitter. Sees Geoff retweeting people comparing VGAs to the Oscars*

*Switches back to stream. IW guy getting tbagged*

facepalm.gif

Vorg

Banned
This has to be the shittiest award show in any industry. I feel kind of embarrassed just for watching it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
At no surprise whatsoever, you guys here don't disappoint with the bitching - I wonder if you guys get embarrassed reading your own stuff?

Even dog-piling Geoff is ridiculous, unless the guy really is the grand-schemer behind the whole thing, which I doubt.

guek

Banned
when people were saying miyamoto was the best part of the show, that was partly out of respect, partly due to hero worship, and partly cuz he's just damn likable.

But really. Fuck this shit. He really was the best part of the show.

GQman2121

Banned
Call of Duty and "constantly updating" should never be mentioned in the same sentence. The game is pretty terrible. And yet, I'm probably going to play tonight after SNL. FML

let the people that make the games talk, maybe someday they can be more well known, no instead we get some over the hill wwf bimbo with man feet, taking up time.

Top Bottom