• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie Open primetime games are still ridiculous.

Chances are this game goes past midnite their time too and it's already a struggle for me to stay up to 6:30am today and I'll prob still have to stay up a couple more hours if I want to see the end of this.

And to make things even better, they're starting primetime at 3:30am now instead of 3am for the rest of the tournament. WTF.

Gonna be up til like 9am again tomorrow to watch Roger.

You guys should have just slept before the match. It's also a Saturday/Sunday for crying out loud. Some people are still out there roaming the streets drunk and they'll be just fine.

Lol that sign is taking priority over the match.

Melbourne needs that sponsorship monayyy

As if there aren't 100 other kia signs around the arena anyway.

It feels like such a long time ago when Novak was asleep and Stan was dominating him. Now Novak definitely has the upper hand, but I still think Stan can pull it off.

Ash_69

Wtf. Turned if off after the second set and expected to come back to a routine Djokovic win but am pleasantly surprised when I see Wawrinka once again beasting in the 4th set.

I'm hoping for a Stan Rosol win whilst playing out of this world tennis.

It wont happen :(

szaromir

Banned
Wtf. Turned if off after the second set and expected to come back to a routine Djokovic win but am pleasantly surprised when I see Wawrinka once again beasting in the 4th set.

I'm hoping for a Stan Rosol win whilst playing out of this world tennis.

It wont happen :(
Well he got the early break, too bad his game isn't as big as Rosol's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom