• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errani's weak serve makes it impossible for the Mighty Midgets to consolidate any break, they've had tons of breaks of Venus' serve so far only for Errani to always get broken right after.

One of the worst serves to ever grace the WTA top 10, which is saying something.

LuuKyK

The midgets broke Servena!

Who would have thought?
haha.gif

I'm surprised they're actually holding serve now. If Almagro gets broken here though, this match is guaranteed for Ferrer.

It already feels like he has it locked up.

BTW have these commentators ever played tennis? They are criticizing and questioning Serena Williams play today saying she played poorly and it may be a bad sign for her performance in tomorrows singles match. I've played plenty of doubles, and if your partner sucks, and you can't get into a rhythm, you're going to lower down to their level. Venus sucked today, so Serena's ferocity, consistency, and mental game took a dive as a result.

edit: now its time for Redfoo's gf to play

Makarova is just so garbage, exactly the same scenario played out in last years QF.

Anyways Maria really didn't even play that well, definitely possible Li Na can beat her in the SF.

LuuKyK

Makarova is just so garbage, exactly the same scenario played out in last years QF.

Anyways Maria really didn't even play that well, definitely possible Li Na can beat her in the SF.

Yeah, Maria wasnt really tested yet tbh. But I believe she will make the final. The game against Li has huge potential to be a 3 sets drama though, based on their last encounters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom