• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

smashtard.gif

qindarka

Banned
15-40. Nothing else need be said.

Update: Saves one.

Update 2: Mental giant Almagro. What a forehand.

Update 3: And it's another bloody BP..

Oh wow, watching the Almagro-Ferrer match I didn't realize the Midgets somehow stole the second set from Serenus, thought they were done and dusted for sure because Serena had a chance to serve it out. Chokerena.

LuuKyK

Why dont he play like this when he is serving... ffs.

Meanwhile the willians sisters lost the second set to the midgets. I cant. Serena looks like she is walking in the park and Venus should retire.

MIMIC

Banned
I would have smashed a racket by now (even though I've never smashed one, lol). I've only once served for a set/match and was broken. I ended up winning the match though.

Why do tennis players always wear the same colors in a match?

They're either both wearing black or white or red etc..

And of course here they're both wearing yellow. So confusing :S

I would have smashed a racket by now (even though I've never smashed one, lol). I've only once served for a set/match and was broken. I ended up winning the match though.

Not with the pressure of a grand slam and 0-12 h2h and rankings/money etc... not to mention all the fans cheering against you too

MIMIC

Banned
I think Almagro is done. He's even going all out on some shots and is still missing (trying to hit his way back into rhythm). His mind AND his game have checked out.

TimeInc

This is some first class choking from Almagro. Soon as it's on his serve he starts going for winners from 6 feet behind the baseline.

Well at this rate, primetime at the open will be delayed and that's the only match I really want to see tonite and it's gonna force me to stay up until after the sun is up again -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom