• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZer

Yes! Go fed!
And Murray has regressed under pressure to the Murray of old. First serve not saving him at critical times, and look at those slow short second serves.
Interesting.

Murray completely collapsed in the tie break, looks like that little exchange they had when he served for the match got to his head. Good stuff from Fed to keep the pressure on throughout the end of this set.

Xun

I'm not quite sure. Murray sort of backed off a hit like he was waiting for line judge, which threw Federer off in a rally. And it looked like Fed said to fuck off afterwards. But we don't know.
Losing his temper when things don't go his way I guess.

His ego can't take that.

seanoff

murray seem unpopular.

the spectators don't like him

it appears the players don't like him. Never seen Fed have a cross word with anyone. maybe he just gripes too much.

murray seem unpopular.

it appears the players don't like him. Never seen Fed have a cross word with anyone. maybe he just gripes too much.

I'm pretty sure Murray gets on well with the other players, Fed's just frustrated and getting pissy. He was moaning at the linesman earlier as well.

I missed this what happened?

First started with Fed making Murray wait like 30 secs before he could serve for the match at 6-5, "because the crowd was noisy". Then something happened in a rally that Murray won, Fed had a go at him and Murray made a hilarious face, as if to say "Yeah, yeah, keep trying".

LOL at Murray trying to Lendl Fed at the net there, so much animosity between these two guys.

MIMIC

Banned
murray seem unpopular.

His game is very......unattractive. Plus, he usually has a disgusting attitude while on court, with his nonstop swearing and all.

He gets along with the players well enough, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom