• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Time for Anderson to break to win the match

:p

edit: Ok...this time.

Kvitova just beat Konta, 7-5 6-3

SSPssp

Wow! Congrats to Anderson for getting to his first quarters! Blanked him in the tie break! I did not see that coming.

Disappointing from Murray at this years US open. Don't think he played his best at all this tournament. Especially after Montreal.

I still expected Wawrinka to beat Murray though, if he went through anyway.

What the fuck Gilbert?

Amazing stuff from Anderson. First GS QF and first win against a top 10 player in a Slam. Murray's serve was too poor to keep up.

it's always the fucking serve with murray :( . but even the crazy rallies which normally go murray's way just didn't tonight, and it wasn't all unluckiness.

Disappointing from Murray at this years US open. Don't think he played his best at all this tournament. Especially after Montreal.

I still expected Wawrinka to beat Murray though.

What the fuck Gilbert?

this is especially gutting after montreal. he played great, attacking tennis and looked in great form. then he turned up to cincinatti looking like shit and he's never looked very convincing since then. weird.

Brad Gilbert's interview was really awkward. Anderson has a good chance against Wawrinka now. He's won the last four matches against him.

if anderson plays like he did today i reckon he can beat wawrinka as well. murray was below par in the first 2 sets especially, but anderson was definitely the deserved winner.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Brad Gilbert is almost exclusively an idiot.

Anderson has a good chance to reach the semis honestly. I think he's beaten Stan the last three (?) times they've played, and Stan hasn't been looking too great here.

Edit: Oh, I see four above, missed that.

if anderson plays like he did today i reckon he can beat wawrinka as well. murray was below par in the first 2 sets especially, but anderson was definitely the deserved winner.

Depends how Wawrinka serves.

You really need to serve well yourself against these servebots. Federer deals with them very well, I expect him to beat Isner in four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom