• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kensuke

Those Anderson forehands, holy shit. Can't believe how he's dominating this set. Victory is still super far away though.

Kristian

Wouldn't say that the win is really so far away :) with his serve and confidence right now i just can't see how he would't win one out of three sets.

EDIT: I tought that he got this one..

normally i'd be confident murray could come back from this like with mannarino but here I'm not so sure. realistically one of the sets could have a tiebreak with it being anderson and i wouldn't feel great about that. hopefully he goes the same way he did with djokovic, but then that's hoping.

and it doesn't change his horrific draw. bad times.

MIMIC

Banned
giphy.gif

RedAssedApe

Banned
i wouldnt be surprised if both murray and fed lost today. on any given day one of these serve bots has the ability to pull off an upset off the strength of their serve alone.

MIMIC

Banned
At Wimbledon, Novak won the 3rd set 6-2 or something like that. The comeback was inevitable.

Let's see if Murray can do something similar.

Speevy

Banned
Anderson taking his sweet ass time.

Lol what? He's Scottish, what do you expect?

He always has a look on his face like he just took a shit in your shoes.

Also, tennis is a gentleman's game. Nationality shouldn't matter. This isn't Punch Out. You don't see Nadal showing up for matches 20 minutes late because Spanish people are laid back.

Lmao, everything that could possibly piss Murray off more is happening right now.

Terrible start to the match.

He always has a look on his face like he just took a shit in your shoes.

Also, tennis is a gentleman's game. Nationality shouldn't matter. This isn't Punch Out. You don't see Nadal showing up for matches 20 minutes late because Spanish people are laid back.

I don't consider swearing as being 'ungentlemanly'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom