• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Bread

Banned
"David Aldridge‏Verified account
@daldridgetnt

Bulls have had a very strong night already: LaVine, Dunn and Lauri Markkanen at seven."

What is David Aldridge smoking
I mean...that's a pretty fun group of players. Lots of athleticism and shooting ability. Wade's gotta show Dunn the ropes.

Bread

Banned
lifshatz saying the celts likely sending the lakers/sac pick for george amongst other things.......................................................................................

fuck you danny.
Depends on the "other things"...but giving up Fultz to get Tatum and PG is pretty fucking dope.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Dunn is older than Brad Beal. Thats the thing about drafting college seniors. They have less room to grow.

Lavine can't defense and Dunn is 25 and the drizzling shits rn

James Butler isn't

Dunn is 23. He's young still. His per 36 numbers weren't bad for a guy not playing much and never found his touch from 3. I'm not sold on the guy, but he could still blossom.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Depends on the "other things"...but giving up Fultz to get Tatum and PG is pretty fucking dope.

tatum isn't athletic enough to succeed in this league most likely.

and george is gone after we lose to CLE in the eastern conference finals.

fucking disaster.

Bread

Banned
tatum isn't athletic enough to succeed in this league most likely.

and george is gone after we lose to CLE in the eastern conference finals.

fucking disaster.
I think I'll go with the Celtics brass on this over your eye test!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dunn is 23. He's young still. His per 36 numbers weren't bad for a guy not playing much and never found his touch from 3. I'm not sold on the guy, but he could still blossom.

his per 36 were absolutely horrific. He looked incredibly lost out there. Not to mention his 90 orating and 110 drating. He's a bust.

LionPride

Banned
I already don't like old as hell rookies

For every Brogdon you get 3 Dunns

I don't care bout per 36, man ain't ever gon be getting 36 minutes. What did he produce actually? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think I'll go with the Celtics brass on this over your eye test!

That's fine, plenty of scouts say the same thing, I'm saying there's a good chance of that.

What I'm sure of though is that George is gone after this year... I think the celts think they can change his mind. Spoilers, they can't.

Top Bottom