• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Bread

Banned
That's fine, plenty of scouts say the same thing, I'm saying there's a good chance of that.

What I'm sure of though is that George is gone after this year... I think the celts think they can change his mind. Spoilers, they can't.
let's see him turn down the bird rights max to go to the western coference

if the celtics make the finals this year he stays

J2 Cool

Welp, it was fun being a Bulls fan. Sorta. Feel like they turned back the clock to 2002 Bulls with this. Amazing effort to turn Jimmy into absolutely nothing

Smith strikes me as one of those players who is going to make a lot of teams look dumb. Mavs needed a great young prospect.

Dallas is such a good spot for him. Carlisle is maybe the best PnR coach in the world and they have a strong culture to support him. You're going to seen Smith / Noel combos all over the place in two years.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
let's see him turn down the bird rights max to go to the western coference

if the celtics make the finals this year he stays

See this is EXACTLY what the celtics are thinking, as well as every other GM building packages to get him.

jmizzal

Collins is good, nice pick up for Portland can replace LA

Jordan will not pass on Monk, but want him to fall to the Heat

Bread

Banned
See this is EXACTLY what the celtics are thinking, as well as every other GM building packages to get him.
do you disagree? i don't know how he'd leave the east with the Cavs fallen apart and no other team waiting on the wing to take over.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
do you disagree? i don't know how he'd leave the east with the Cavs fallen apart and no other team waiting on the wing to take over.

I do, because he's stated multiple times that he is going to the lakers. He could not have made it anymore clear actually that he absolutely is going to the lakers next year. It's stupid to think otherwise, and gambling with a top 5 pick and other assets is absolute stupidity.

Tony_Shalhoub_as_Adrian_Monk.jpg

Top Bottom