• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

DCy1GxoUMAAJoqR.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Dennis Smith Jr is such a steal at #9

Also, I don't see sac getting monk when they already have the next Stephen Curry in Buddy Hield. Can't move Buddy or Monk to the 3

BumRush

I'm probably the only Knicks fan that doesn't hate this pick.

Pretty much ensures we'll be drafting in the top 5 next year.

LionPride

Banned
If DSJ's knees improve like Jabari's did post surgery, what he did in college ain't gone look like shit. Him, Giles, Swanigan, Issac, OG, Bryant, and Hart were some of my faves

Gigglepoo

Dennis Smith Jr is such a steal at #9

Also, I don't see sac getting monk when they already have the next Stephen Curry in Buddy Hield. Can't move Buddy or Monk to the 3

Can Monk or Buddy play PG? Could be worth having three guards (Fox) if they're all good. Could anyways trade one.

Zukkoyaki

Smith strikes me as one of those players who is going to make a lot of teams look dumb. Mavs needed a great young prospect.

jmizzal

who is Monk and why should I be excited that he could fall to the Hornets?

The best shooter in the draft, and prob the best scorer, he played with much better players then Fultz so didnt avg as much points.

Dude lite up NCAA champs UNC for over 40 points

That's not a bad trade for Sac. There is probably very little difference between 10 and 15 at this stage in the draft. If they want a shooter they can probably get Justin Jackson at 15 who can maybe play a little more 3/fit better with Buddy and Fox.

Top Bottom