• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Tony_Shalhoub_as_Adrian_Monk.jpg

Great show tbh

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmm so the Kings will have drafted 6 players in the first round from last year and this year plus we also got Buddy who is a first from last year. Team Youth lol

Getting a head of myself but would love if one or two of Anibogu, Leaf, Bolden or Jordan Bell fall late to the Lakers 27th and 28th picks, provided they are planning on keeping those. I like Juwan Evans too seeing as how we could use a guard with the DLo trade.

Bread

Banned
I do, because he's stated multiple times that he is going to the lakers. He could not have made it anymore clear actually that he absolutely is going to the lakers next year. It's stupid to think otherwise, and gambling with a top 5 pick and other assets is absolute stupidity.
He's made it clear but I don't know, I'm not convinced.

LionPride

Banned
MONK will make the league pay for sleeping on him
He ain't gon be that good. He'll be potential 6MOY good in 4 years maybe but Jesus yall need to calm down.

Him and Kemba defending will be...interesting. He can't lead the bench at Point, and his defense is not good given how fucking athletic he is

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness at that Detroit pick. Van Gundy has zero idea what he is doing.

Kusagari

Riley is the only one that could have convinced George to stay after a one year flyer.

He isn't sticking around for the Celtics.

Amory

but now he's giving it up for 1 year of paul george to have the same result as this year.
If George goes to the Celtics it will not be in a deal that mortgages the future

I think there's a good chance he enjoys Boston and stays anyway

Top Bottom