• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, all that duct tape. Get back out there and race!

anyone else having issues with the henno.info stream? its been a slide show for awhile now.

and now its out :(

I had issues with some of their servers. I set it to Mobile 1 Lower Bitrate and now it's smooth. Was experiencing a lot of dropped frames on all other ones.

Heh once again a Ferrari...

Nah, I'm willing to put all of this on Duval/Audi.

AUDI!!!!!!

200.gif

Juicy Bob

IMHO the number 8 barrelled too quickly into a slowzone which too many were treating like a pitlane speed limiter.
But that's how it's supposed to work, isn't it? An 80km/h speed limit when you officially enter the zone until you exit it level to the green flags.

Juicy Bob

Duval on Radio Le Mans just said that the lights were flashing yellow to signify the start of the slow zone, but marshalls were waving green flags.

Given that drivers are told that marshalls overrule the lights, Duval didn't slow down and then ended up tripping over the traffic jam.

That would explain why he was going so quick.

Igo

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but damn, calling the #97 Aston an 'art' car is an insult to the term.
I think the livery is pretty amazing. Unless I really focus the car looks like it's surrounded by a motion blur filter. I love art that fucks with your perception.

Fox Mulder

Just wish this henno stream was more stable. :(

Or that the WEC one worked at all.

I said fuck it.

WEC stream stutters for me and I can't watch anything through IE on the xb1 so I can be in my living room. Will just wait for the race to pop up on YouTube in parts like I watched last year.

I think the livery is pretty amazing. Unless I really focus the car looks like it's surrounded by a motion blur filter. I love art that fucks with your perception.

It is a bit of a mindfuck, I'll give them that. Shit makes me want to adjust my set, though. In any case, any livery other than the Gulf colors the Astons have worn the last several years is a downgrade.

Dissapointing all this wait to fix the barrier. Certainly won't beat the distance record.

While everyone's waiting,

Le Mans looks more fun to drive than F1 - Fernando Alonso

"The cars are quite attractive from a driver's point of view because the technology there is the top," he said. "You drive within 0.3s [per lap] for two hours and three stints. Being able to drive the same car for two hours is something we have forgotten in Formula One for the last couple of years."

Alonso visited Le Mans last year but will not be able to attend this year's race.

"I enjoyed it a lot last year. The atmosphere seems more relaxed and more open to people. The event is huge, maybe it doesn't have the repercussions of a Formula One race, but it is bigger than any one Formula One race."

dalin80

Banned
1 internet cookie to the first person who photoshops dick dastardly and mutley into one of those oil spewing porsches.

markao

Probably their LMP1s will explode in the middle of the night :D
another reason to stay awake ;)

But on a more serious note, normally those Porsche GT cars do not breakdown and this is the 3rd with the same oil/fuel leak --> fire problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom