• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Hold on... wait. One Nissan collided with a tire or something similar in the dark. The other is missing a tire. No. It couldn't be... Could it? Did one damage the other indirectly?

McNum

The car lost the tire after the collision incident.
Ah, so it's only embarrassing, not utterly disastrously embarrassing. I'm all for damaged cars fighting to get home in Le Mans, it's part of the fun, but this is just sad. Retire it already.

dalin80

Banned
Sad is that this little testing experiment to run around 30s off pace has used up 3 starting places that other competitive teams could have used.

LoveCake

Ah, so it's only embarrassing, not utterly disastrously embarrassing. I'm all for damaged cars fighting to get home in Le Mans, it's part of the fun, but this is just sad. Retire it already.

Looks like he has been told it's over now, doesn't really have control of the car to go the rest of the lap.

Shame it was the car with the historic livery as well.

Sad is that this little testing experiment to run around 30s off pace has used up 3 starting places that other competitive teams could have used.

Should have turned up with three DeltaWings imo.

Lender

this looks so fucking cool with all the lights. love the night race.

It's even more awesome when you're attending one. Do the 24h of Spa every year, and everytime nighttime arrives there is this soothing calm atmosphere that falls over the track. The engines still roar like hell, but because a lot of spectactors go home or go to their tents it's so soothing to just walk around the track. It's the best time of a 24H race.

dalin80

Banned
That 18 is going to finish this race several inches shorter then the other porsches at this rate, but out of trouble and back into action quick enough but that puts it what 3 laps down?

Watevaman

Well I guess FoxSportsGo's coverage is down until 12:20 AM, so it looks like I'll miss most of the night/dawn. I guess I'll catch up with it on Youtube when it shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom