• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Macklemore considered a new artist? Has he been going for like a decade independently? And is there a legal live stream? I'm on the official site and there's just two dudes talking.
I honestly think you can be performing for YEARS but up until you actually start getting radio play and videos and in articles etc, you're not on the Grammy's radar.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What kind of shade is this?

zy41nm0.png

Satch

Banned
there hasnt been a single lip synched performance yet

you can tell by the mistakes they make in timing that theyre not lipped

yall do the fucking least

DMeisterJ

Banned
People think Katy was lipping?

She sounded like shit, who would lip and intentionally sound out of breath and sing off key? LOL

People think Katy was lipping?

She sounded like shit, who would lip and intentionally sound out of breath and sing off key? LOL

Yeah, looked like lip synching to me. And the audio mix was a little too 'perfect' for a live performance. If it were live, I'd have expected to hear her voice not blend so well with the track.

Mumei

Just started watching. Beyoncé's vocals were (mostly) phenomenal though there were a few points when she was out of breath from trying to keep up with the song.

Better than anyone else could do, though.

Jay was even worse live than he is on the studio track

i love how they have a Lady Gaga quote like she died or something

Well, the ARTPOP era is dead.

Fey

Banned
Utter low budget wannabe broadway cheesy knock-off garbage.

Now listen to me, the fact that Katy Perry, someone who is mocked for her limited talents, made a more interesting performance than the "vocal powerhouses" Beyawnce and Quasimodo is a feat.

Satch

Banned
Yeah, looked like lip synching to me. And the audio mix was a little too 'perfect' for a live performance. If it were live, I'd have expected to hear her voice not blend so well with the track.

um it didnt blend well at all

youre wrong today and youre gonna be wrong tomorrow

gonna be wrong on my birthday and on yours

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Now listen to me, the fact that Katy Perry, someone who is mocked for her limited talents, made a more interesting performance than the "vocal powerhouses" Beyawnce and Quasimodo is a feat.

Not Quasimodo; rip

Cmagus

Whenever I see Robin Thicke I always him signing music like this not the stuff he currently does. Love me some Saturday in the Park such an awesome song.

Draper

But the gratuitous ass shots made up for it. Katy looked like a retired nun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom