• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

jO8O5xP.png

DEAD

lol

poor Kacey

Draconian

Who in their right mind decided not to play the original songs for the nominations? Why does such an incredibly dumb idea get approved by anybody?

Mesousa

Banned
I can only imagine how the rest of the country reacts when these country "Stars" get screentime.

I am from the south and shake violently when I see Blake Shelton's smug face.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This thread is 10 times better then the show aside from K. Dot. Need more Yeezy up there, too bad it won't happen again.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I'm not sure I agree. John could've really fucked up his legacy and we could be laughing at him tonight. :(
Probably. But he would be saying something about drone strikes and torture on national television instead of some vanilla crap that Paul and Ringo did.

Probably. But he would be saying something about drone strikes and torture on national television instead of some vanilla crap that Paul and Ringo did.

No, john was mellow as hell by the end of his life, heard double fantasy? Or researched his later life, he had given up on anything edgy.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Kacey Musgraves sounds like a character from Red Dead Redemption.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
No, john was mellow as hell by the end of his life, heard double fantasy? Or researched his later life, he had given up on anything edgy.
There is no way Lennon would have been silent for the last 3 decades.

edit: Lennon would probably have been a 9/11 truther though.

Mesousa

Banned
How the fuck are the Isley Brothers just getting a lifetime achievement award now?

These dudes have had hits since like the 50's

Tamanon

Banned
Blake Shelton must feel like he's in Heaven sharing the stage with Willie and Merle.

Willie sounds almost exactly the same, weed is good for him. Kristofferson sounds kinda .....bleh.

that girl fine. beyonce so fine too tonight.

hell even taylor swift looked pretty good tonight. she's still the worst though. literally the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom