• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Woah that was something else. So joyful. No wonder Daft Punk snubbed the Victoires de la Musique award show. It looks so cheap compared to the Granmys.

Stevie Wonder lost his voice. But I mean that's quite normal, due to his age.

Also, Yoko Ono is killing me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yoko Ono stealing the show with ten seconds of screen time

Epcott

Queens of the Stone Age coming? OMGOMG, should I continue watching? I want to, but these awards are so friggin bad. What should I do?

Edit: Did I just see Michael Keeton in that NFS commercial, along with Jessie Pinkman Bitch?

Haven't watched the Grammy's due to the Pro Bowl (which has been surprisingly entertaining), and got to see the only performance that mattered: Daft Punk. Personally, I would have preferred they kept off Pharell and just had Stevie Wonder. The mix was good, the band was good, and Stevie was good.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't watched the Grammy's due to the Pro Bowl (which has been surprisingly entertaining), and got to see the only performance that mattered: Daft Punk. Personally, I would have preferred they kept off Pharell and just had Stevie Wonder. The mix was good, the band was good, and Stevie was good.
You missed imagine dragons and kendrick. Definitely the highlight of the night.

Syntsui

Really? I thought Pharrel was great but Steve was kinda off... But it was a good show anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom