• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to get discriminated than listen to this song again.

Gawd damn!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Kendrick would lost AOTY even if he was up against Kreyshawn, Mac Miller and Riff Raff.

what's wrong with riff raff. hook god.

also it's not a race thing imo as much as everybody's trying to make it so. it's macklemore piggy backing off the gay rights movement. he released this song at the best time he could and that's whats gonna give him all the awards i think

fuck this shit. yeezus for AOTY. Kendrick Imagine Dragons was entertaining. But Kanye would have livened this the fuck up even more

knicks

From my understanding Macklemore is a nice guy, but I just really don't understand a lot of popular modern day music. This is so absurdly cheesy.

royalan

So I stopped watching the Grammys to go do better things like wash my dinner dishes.

So were the rumors true? Did Queen Latifah really marry gay couples on stage during Macklemore's performance?

what's wrong with riff raff. hook god.

also it's not a race thing imo as much as everybody's trying to make it so. it's macklemore piggy backing off the gay rights movement. he released this song at the best time he could and that's whats gonna give him all the awards i think

fuck this shit. yeezus for AOTY. Kendrick Imagine Dragons was entertaining. But Kanye would have livened this the fuck up even more

Oh please, even Macklemore thinks it's because he's white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom