• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So I stopped watching the Grammys to go do better things like wash my dinner dishes.

So were the rumors true? Did Queen Latifah really marry gay couples on stage during Macklemore's performance?
Yes, then Madonna came out singing Open Your Heart.

Sai-kun

Banned
This sorta stuff is why the silent majority doesnt accept homosexuals, fair enough being gay but shouting it out like this is too far the other way, the equivalent of heterosexuals screaming out about slaying pussy from the rooftops.

complaining about gifs AND this post?

dude have you SEEN songs written by straight guys? literally wtf is your post lmao

knicks

KuGsj.gif
Cano is next to Jay-Z. That's hilarious.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Madonna was a damn mess

Wierd wouldnt it be? You dont see it happen.

Imo songs about gay marriage like this are a (obviously more tactful) equivalent.

One song about equality is too much despite the thousands upon thousands of songs about guys chasing girls, girls wanting their romeo, and people getting that pussy? I really don't get your issue

Delio

Madonna was a damn mess

One song about equality is too much despite the thousands upon thousands of songs about guys chasing girls, girls wanting their romeo, and people getting that pussy? I really don't get your issue

Seriously. Cant have ONE song about it without people thinking it's ALL IN OUR FACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom