• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
giphy.gif

GQman2121

Banned
It's up to us to end violence. Ladies and gentlemen, Lil Wayne. A'milli, amilli, amilliamilli, amilliamilli, amilliamilli, amilliamilli, amilliamilli, amilli

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Dénouement;151223963 said:
Apart from their performance styles, which have always been different, there is no difference.

One of them is performing the way they have their whole career, the other is performing the way they have their whole career.

I can't @ all of you. God Madonna still pissing people off and simulatenously confusing them generations later. ;____;

The only reason anyone is confused is because we're wondering why Madonna is doing tired old vocal dance music. Isn't there some exciting new genre in the underground that she can ape and pass off as her own? I mean, she has made a career of it afterall. That song was really generic she should have at least got David Morales to produce if that's the sound she is going for.

Wag

Oh I'm glad someone beat the shit out of this woman so I could write a song about it and cash in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom