• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
All About That Bass is actually on the list of best song of the year? are we sure this is not opposite day

Floridian

dhrNvc0.jpg

Schedule for Premiere Ceremony, looks like Rap Album/Peformance won't be televised

Let me say a prayer for the pressed individuals that take time in the all to brief existence to create this drivel. What troubled mind can't accept that Beyonce is an excellent singer? Sure she have that mutant whistle register. Vocals like Mrs. Cannons only come around once and awhile, and from the looks of it, fade shortly thereafter. Pity Mary didn't take tips from her godmother Patti about how to keep your vocals on point decade after decade. Bey keeps getting better while Maria... (shrug)... she has her good days.
when it isn't cold out or she isn't miming.

Anywho, if I stanned Mariah, I'd worry less about the Bey stans and worry more about why my fave is popping out babies that need bifocals before they can walk.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
can't believe the grammys are going to sneak iggy ha award to avoid the televised backlash
cowards

rhandino

Banned
It's Iggy, I can't think other reason to not pass on TV the rap award if the choice is anything but her =/

Poor Azealia =/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just saw a girl with giant cupcakes on her tits like some trashy katy perry
this is the grammys not the vmas, have some decorum

MrS

Banned
All About That Bass is actually on the list of best song of the year? are we sure this is not opposite day
None of the songs on the list will be remembered and played in 10 years. The category is horrible this year imo.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Let me say a prayer for the pressed individuals that take time in the all to brief existence to create this drivel. What troubled mind can't accept that Beyonce is an excellent singer? Sure she have that mutant whistle register. Vocals like Mrs. Cannons only come around once and awhile, and from the looks of it, fade shortly thereafter. Pity Mary didn't take tips from her godmother Patti about how to keep your vocals on point decade after decade. Bey keeps getting better while Maria... (shrug)... she has her good days.
when it isn't cold out or she isn't miming.

Anywho, if I stanned Mariah, I'd worry less about the Bey stans and worry more about why my fave is popping out babies that need bifocals before they can walk.

Serious question, is popgaf serious about this stuff or is it jokes like wwe gaf?

DOWN

Banned
I didn't even know there was a category for surround sound albums. Beyoncé sounds and looks great on Blu-ray with the surround track. Congrats to her.

Gorillaz

what is the meltdown in iggy winning? People have been saying that she was going to win the grammy since Fancy dropped
Serious question, is popgaf serious about this stuff or is it jokes like wwe gaf?

Wrasslegaf is alot more truthful and serious then you think my friend

botty

Banned

Hopefully pop gaf doesn't ruin this thread with their odd behavior.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me in prayer for Ariana Grande to win grammys tonight, shoot me a PM.

Things I need tonight:

- Iggy wins all her awards
- Beyonce loses AotY hihi
- Living For Love performance causes the song to somehow sneak into the top 10 next week ala Give Me All Your Fuckin'
- Katy looks hot again

D5uJuyO.gif

rhandino

Banned
Dénouement;151192847 said:
Things I need tonight:

- Iggy wins all her awards
- Beyonce loses AotY hihi
- Living For Love performance causes the song to somehow sneak into the top 10 next week ala Give Me All Your Fuckin'
- Katy looks hot again

D5uJuyO.gif
You almost sound like good people... =D

Floridian

Yes Aphex!

Best Dance/Electronic Album:

Syro – Aphex Twin
while(1<2) &#8211; deadmau5
Nabuma Rubberband &#8211; Little Dragon
Do It Again &#8211; Röyksopp & Robyn
Damage Control &#8211; Mat Zo

Skeletron

Hahaha "seero, effects twin" ... *camera pulls back, to show some random guy walking down the aisle* "aaaand the winners are not here again. sorry. I thought I saw them coming."

Perfect.

Matt_

Hopefully pop gaf doesn't ruin this thread with their odd behavior.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me in prayer for Ariana Grande to win grammys tonight, shoot me a PM.

tumblr_lutsvnkrsw1qlvwnco1_r2_250.gif

grundy aint getting shit, best put away those candles

Crud

Banned
Which is a shame, because G I R L was one of the worst albums of the year.

Yeah the album was not liked by many. I happened to like it alot. But it was something oddly I didn't spin too much. Gust of Wind is great though and It girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom