• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Trump coming out like

ZaZaeDJ.gif

Downhome

You all know how I feel about all of this so I wont get into it.

I will say this though. I'm so freakin' happy to see Jimmy Carter looking so great after all he went through!

Jeels

I think you'll find there's just a lot of 'traditional Americans' in attendance.

But yeah, you think this is bad, look at the intern photo:

Man pictures like this make me doubt when people are like just wait for the next generation.

A generation of racists trained their children to only surround themselves with people like them.

Ugh, just awful. Obviously I won't be watching. At least once Trump and the Republicans ruin the country, their name will be poison and cause everyone to unite against a common enemy.

He and his party scape-goated millions of minorities and want to get rid of my basic rights as a human being. Along with all the other evil shit they already want to do. I don't wish him anything but the worst. I'm not religious but these people deserve hellfire. We have to give them everything and hold these subhumans accountable, yes.

Then sadly, you are no better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom