• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who did not vote for Trump I honestly wish this man all the best and I want him to succeed in doing what is right for my country. For our country. As Democrats we cannot flip the tables and become the party of no. We must accept that this man won, rules are rules and we must hold him accountable to his actions.
We might have to accept he won, but we sure don't have to wish him the best when his best are terrible laws and plans that will hurt the lives of millions

Sky view... lmao

C2oGnOVWEAAZBrH.jpg

just gonna repost this every time people try to pretend Trump has turnout

Is that a recent shot? The gif seems to dispute this.

WLVs6IA.gif

C2oGnOVWEAAZBrH.jpg

just gonna repost this every time people try to pretend Trump has turnout

This is actually an older shot too though. People have already posted a lot more updated shots where its filled in and news agencies have all commented that people are still arriving by the minute and filling in.

Without question Obama had bigger crowds but posting old photos while people are still showing up is kind of silly guys.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Watching this feels like America waking up with a splitting headache and confused about what's happening, after passing out on November 8th.

o/~ The more that you remember, the more your self-respect decreases
And you can't stop the night before from coming back in bits and pieces... o/~

HotHamBoy

This is actually an older shot too though. People have already posted a lot more updated shots where its filled in and news agencies have all commented that people are still arriving by the minute and filling in.

Without question Obama had bigger crowds but posting old photos while people are still showing up is kind of silly guys.

#FAKENEWS

As someone who did not vote for Trump I honestly wish this man all the best and I want him to succeed in doing what is right for my country. For our country. As Democrats we cannot flip the tables and become the party of no. We must accept that this man won, rules are rules and we must hold him accountable to his actions.
He called me a criminal drug dealer and blamed us for the rural people not having jobs, I know he's going to crash and burn and I hope he thinks of the Mexicans he demonized when he gets incriminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom