• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaren

Is that a recent shot? The gif seems to dispute this.

WLVs6IA.gif

To me, it looks like the same situation that the GIF is showing. Same number of "blocks" and half-blocks.

Showing it from the backside (instead of the front) just makes it look worse.

Ekai

As someone who did not vote for Drumpf I honestly wish this man all the best and I want him to succeed in doing what is right for my country. For our country. As Democrats we cannot flip the tables and become the party of no. We must accept that this man won, rules are rules and we must hold him accountable to his actions.

He and his party scape-goated millions of minorities and want to get rid of my basic rights as a human being. Along with all the other evil shit they already want to do. I don't wish him anything but the worst. I'm not religious but these people deserve hellfire. We have to give them everything and hold these subhumans accountable, yes.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
The Guardian:

"Melania Trump follows them down the stairs to the lectern level. She is smiling without quite looking happy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom