• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafai1123

Banned
We're not in Kansas anymore. Wish I had some magic shoes I could tap 3 times and go back to when the leader of the free world wasn't a moronic, narcissistic piece of shit.

Razorskin

----- ------
I haven't caught up on this thread but please tell me y'all are talking about this "I'm over this, the gift will never be opened" look

0Y8QSEVl.jpg

Video https://twitter.com/abc/status/822455305862713344
There's a Trump steak in there

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Okay, this Donald Trump for President joke has gone on long enough. Lets get serious guys. When is the real president coming out?

Mohonky

Well, at least we can say with Obama the US got its first black President and now, in 2017, it gets its first orange President.

What a time to be alive

GYODX

Some of you are pretty hyperbolic...

The content is total shit, but it's one of the better Trump speeches in terms of rhetoric.

Yeah its basically just another campaign speech and it has a very negative tone.

It's funny how poorly he thinks things are in the country. I mean if you heard this speech in a vacuum, you would think he is taking over a country that is in the worst shape it has ever been in.

Preaching isolationism. Amazing.
It's far too complicated an issue to get into in this thread, but has globalization really worked as well as it could've in the US's favor? A more isolationist approach surely would provide more jobs. Alibaba's CEO Jack Ma just gave a good speech at Davos on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom