• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

LdqDnyq.png

LOL

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads up: wishing death upon public figures or talking shit about kids come with looong bans tonight. Keep your shit together.

73V3N

Banned
"worst speech"
"lololol this dude"
"ahahahah he said GOD haha lel XD XD memes"
"wooow"
"he is mean"
"gross"
"disgusting"

what happened to gaf?

I thought this place had higher standards for posts?

At least this thread will stay here forever and people can come to read and have a good laugh

HMD

I had no idea your inaugurations were so religion focused. They look like the christian version of my country (Saudi Arabia).

Seik

Banned
This sounds like a dictators speech.

Like this is really starting to scare me with this rhetoric.

I'm in shock how disgusting this all is.

Its all negative. Nothing hopeful, nothing to look forward to.

I might have to leave early from work today because I'm getting so depressed.

You're wrong, you shall witness the unlocking of the mysteries of space! :D

Raven117

Have you guys really not seen an inaguration before? The religious stuff is really common place.

SCOTUS called it ceremonial deicism.

Well he certainly used lots of big words in his speech. If he manages to keep all of these promises he is likely on the same level with God.

Lmao.

Ekai

No point for rebuilding when everything was going great.

Nah by rebuilding they mean important things. Like getting rid of the arts, humanities, ruining the funding for infrastructure and women's crisis funds, funneling more into our military, ruining the rights that minorities gained when that Kenyan was president, etc. etc.

Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom