• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of the hyperbole here. The speech was fairly innocuous compared to some of his other campaign rhetoric. All of these Nazi comparisons and fake quotes about killing all of the immigrants etc... Some of you need to take a break from GAF, where every thread is about how fucked we all are. You're reinforcing an overly pessimistic world view that legitimately seems to think that America is going to build concentration camps for Brown people. Jesus Christ.

Loudninja

"worst speech"
"lololol this dude"
"ahahahah he said GOD haha lel XD XD memes"
"wooow"
"he is mean"
"gross"
"disgusting"

what happened to gaf?

I thought this place had higher standards for posts?

At least this thread will stay here forever and people can come to read and have a good laugh
What else do you want people to say like really?

reb0tXW.gif
Obama's like: "Well that's fucking that, good fucking luck."

SDCowboy

I voted for Hillary and would rather have her as president, but that was a pretty darn good speech. All I can do is wish for the best and keep an open mind.

longdi

Banned
I thought he would act a bit more dignified today, but man his speech scares the hell outta me. What a moron! What a time for Murica..and the rest of the world

Loved it!

Took a dump all over the DC establishment while they were all sitting there.

I'm ready to #MAGA

It's like there is no basic level of logic employed here. He's filled his team with establishment. Especially wall street ones. If anything, it's worse than ever before.

Oh and racists and bigots too.

rjinaz

Just a heads up: wishing death upon public figures or talking shit about kids come with looong bans tonight. Keep your shit together.

As it should. Makes people look as bad as the alt right honestly.

Hopefully saying Fuck Trump is Kosher though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom