• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
RIGHT NOW: "Crisis Hotline: Veterans Press 1" wins for Documentary - Short Subject

WINNERS
Whiplash (Supporting Actor)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (Costume Design, Makeup & Hairstyling)
Ida (Foreign Language Film)
The Phone Call (Live-Action Short Film)
Crisis Hotline: Veterans Press 1 (Documentary - Short Subject)

Actors & Actresses
J.K. Simmons (Supporting Actor)

OSCAR COUNT
The Grand Budapest Hotel: 2

"I want to dedicate this to my son who died from suicide"
Academy: STFU

-_____-

Loved that Polish guy.

The oscars can waste hours on shitty comedy, but can't let winners talk more than 30 seconds.

It has always irritated me that they spend so much time on nonsense, but can't let the artists who win the awards speak for more than a few seconds.

I've been saying since I started watching in the early 90s that they should cut live musical performances from the show. Such a waste of time and usually just awful. Also, this isn't the Grammys.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Oh God the music coming in and the mention of her son committing suicide.
tumblr_lxrkpayxlv1qdox4y.gif

It has always irritated me that they spend so much time on nonsense, but can't let the artists who win the awards speak for more than a few seconds.

I've been saying since I started watching in the early 90s that they should cut live musical performances from the show. Such a waste of time and usually just awful. Also, this isn't the Grammys.

It's supposed to be entertaining and a spectacle....

Quick

Banned
There has to be a better system for getting them to wrap up. Being played off the stage just seems really rude to me, especially how it's been happening so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom