• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
RIGHT NOW: The Phone Call wins for Live-Action Short Film

WINNERS
Whiplash (Supporting Actor)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (Costume Design, Makeup & Hairstyling)
Ida (Foreign Language Film)
The Phone Call (Live-Action Short Film)

Actors & Actresses
J.K. Simmons (Supporting Actor)

OSCAR COUNT
The Grand Budapest Hotel: 2

Salsa

The movie names are weird bit gave me flashes of James Franco that one year.

eh, its never gonna be that bad, dude can dance to save his ass

also, again, you guys should watch the tonys, which apparently have much better writers that play to his strengths. i just feel bad for the hand he was given here

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I honestly think NPH is doing fine, poor material aside, and I really don't even like the guy.

Bricky

I just watched a dubbed German trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey trying to watch a German TV stream.

Have the Oscars so far been worse or better than that experience?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The orchestra needs to call an audible on their "play 'em off" piece. It's not long enough. How could they fuck that up so badly?

- J - D -

eh, its never gonna be that bad, dude can dance to save his ass

also, again, you guys should watch the tonys, which apparently have much better writers that play to his strengths. i just feel bad for the hand he was given here

But Neil can't dance all the time, can he? but I agree, the Tonys are generally less cringe-inducing.

AdanVC

Oh my god the dress of this lady is full of susuwatari!

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom