• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is the sound just straight up fucking BAD for anyone else? Not only are the jokes not really landing, but the fact everything is all hissy & echoey isn't helping. I can't tell if it's just the over the air 5.1 being encoded poorly at my local affiliate.

Choomp

Banned
Why just put Supporting Actor out there first then all the less entertaining stuff? The show could probably be organized better in that sense.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Also, is the sound just straight up fucking BAD for anyone else? Not only are the jokes not really landing, but the fact everything is all hissy & echoey isn't helping. I can't tell if it's just the over the air 5.1 being encoded poorly at my local affiliate.

Yeah, there's not much oomph coming through my speaker system either, even by TV audio standards.

BraXzy

When they want them to get off stage, instead of playing music, a ninja should leap on the stage shrieking "HIYAAAAAAAAAAH!".

That'll move 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom