• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may like the guy from breaking bad but he was no good at all in trumbo. Bizarre nomination

Even though yet again I think somebody is better than Leo this year (fassbender) this is the best shot he ever had at winning it. I think it's pretty much a lock at this point

Yeah, it figures Trumbo and Steve Jobs are the two I didn't see. lol

Although, yeah, hope he's the lock everyone thinks he is! :eek:

It absolutely is. Steven Gätjen was so much better, real movie geek and much better English. Shame he went to the ARD. :(

Yeah, he always was the face of German Oscar coverage and asked more important things than fashion. Kinda funny that he is currenly chilling with the Rocketbeans guys.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Charlize Theron goddamnnnnnn

nib95

Banned
Damn man, the Sky Movies (UK) channel version must be different to the version you guys are watching. I wanna see Charlize!

Volimar

I'm guessing that 90% of the audience is just going to watch for 2 reasons. To see what Chris Rock says about #Oscarssowhite and to see if Leo wins.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Rufallo looks like he needs to take a shit really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom