• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinko

Still available for me

CrS5E6o.png

#OscarsSoDumb

Man, Best Actor category is brutal once again this year. Hope Leo does it, but love Cranston, love Matt Damon, and have a feeling the Danish Girl is going to win a lot of awards.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
How can I watch this on my TV if I don't have cable or anything? is there an ABC app or anything for PS4?

Man, Best Actor category is brutal once again this year. Hope Leo does it, but love Cranston, love Matt Damon, and have a feeling the Danish Girl is going to win a lot of awards.

You may like the guy from breaking bad but he was no good at all in trumbo. Bizarre nomination

Even though yet again I think somebody is better than Leo this year (fassbender) this is the best shot he ever had at winning it. I think it's pretty much a lock at this point

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
You may like the guy from breaking bad but he was no good at all in trumbo. Bizarre nomination

Even though yet again I think somebody is better than Leo this year (fassbender) this is the best shot he ever had at winning it. I think it's pretty much a lock at this point

Yeah while Fassbender is a better actor in general and did put out a better performance this year there was no major standout performance. If Leo wins it would not be entirely undeserved looking at the rest of the nominations.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Leo reminding everyone again it was a tough film to make

as if you didn't know that already because it's mentioned every fucking time

it should just be the tagline for the The Revenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom