• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
WINNERS
Spotlight (Best Original Screenplay)
The Big Short (Best Adapted Screenplay)
The Danish Girl (Best Supporting Actress)
Mad Max: Fury Road (Best Costume Design, Best Production Design, Best Makeup and Hairstyling, Best Sound Editing, Best Film Editing, Best Sound Mixing)
The Revenant (Best Cinematography)
Ex Machina (Best Visual Effects)
Bear Story (Best Animated Short Film)
>>Inside Out (Best Animated Feature)<<

Actors & Actresses
Alicia Vikander (Best Supporting Actress)

OSCAR COUNT
Mad Max: Fury Road: 6

H1PSTER

I wanted Mad Max to win but in all honesty.. I don't care anymore lol...

QUVIXyT.png

Montresor

Guaranteed 90% of the voters for the animated feature category only saw Inside Out.

I love Inside Out and haven't seen the other movies, but I don't trust that the voters actually watched the other films.

traveler

Not Wario
Shaun the Sheep was seriously my second favorite film of the year and easily the best animated movie. I liked Inside Out, but it doesn't even come close. I'd give any of the other 4 (aside from maybe Marnie) the award over Inside Out too. Just a really strong year for animated features.

Condescending as it is, I'm just going to assume most of the people praising Inside Out's win here just haven't seen all of the noms.

fraktur

Best short should have gone to we can't live without cosmos or world of tomorrow instead of the schmaltzfest that was bear story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom