• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

His hair is unique.

8f84ecf755d2e0aa3ea2ac2bbce1d93c.jpg

Montresor

USA needs to grow the fuck up. What's the difference between Canadian citizens and American citizens that I get to hear Kevin Hart say "god damn it" uncensored and Americans have that line muted... Am I inherently less sensitive? Americans are inherently hypersensitive to blasphemy?

Heh... It's just fascinating.

Monocle

So obscene. Big Hero 6 was very tripe. LEGO Movie was clever and nice.
Big Hero 6 was good. Not as much substance as the likes of Inside Out, but wonderful art design and humor, decent characters (Baymax being the clear standout), and a reasonably satisfying story.

LEGO Movie was good but the story was a bit of a letdown for me.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
USA needs to grow the fuck up. What's the difference between Canadian citizens and American citizens that I get to hear Kevin Hart say "god damn it" uncensored and Americans have that line muted...

Uh, you might need to chill out

kingkitty

USA needs to grow the fuck up. What's the difference between Canadian citizens and American citizens that I get to hear Kevin Hart say "god damn it" uncensored and Americans have that line muted... Am I inherently less sensitive? Americans are inherently hypersensitive to blasphemy?

it just doesn't roll on the local networks

you could say it on cable though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom