• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 89th Academy Awards |OT| La La Land up 3-1, they got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf was that speech even about?

giphy.gif

stupei

Are the people that hate la la land the same ones that want Moonlight to win? Lol

You mean people with taste?
I don't hate La La Land. It's just a very average film outside the opening 25 or so minutes, particularly after a second viewing.

La La Land is a tremendous technical film. It quite frankly deserves technical awards much, much more than it does for, say, acting.

The sound mixing is terrible and the sound editing was just average.

Watch the first half of the movie and then turn it off once it gets to Dev Patel.

I remember the real guy was super humble and happy he was able to return home to his mother and find out what happened to his siblings,

The Patel clip was a lot more dramatic but that is what movies are for, I'm get to it

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can someone explain what is going on in these Walmart ads? I'm not getting them on my stream.

Walmart gave 3 directors "The Receipt"
4-5 items, all the same to all 3
Create a short movie
Most likely will be on YouTube

yeah I'm not getting them either. watching ABC in NY

I'm in NYC and getting them
It's like the weird 1-minute commercials that look cinematic

Bananas, Batteries, Video of baby on video player

Barzul

Where are you guys streaming from? If someone cold like PM me...apparently the ABC app is region locked today, just my luck

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ōkami;231086841 said:
How many oscars will the Mel Gibson directed Suicide Squad 2 win?

They're going to cancel the Oscars after it sweeps every single award even documentary, foreign film and animated feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom