• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 89th Academy Awards |OT| La La Land up 3-1, they got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved these two people from Rogue One.

Rogue One was so much better than that boring piece of shit The Force Awakens. I'll take Rogue One's cast over Force Awakens's cast any day.

YcQT4OI.gif

Burbeting

Banned
Jungle Book was great, although the animals didn't look... animal enough at parts, so I dunno if it was best movie to win this. Still, good film.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I actually would have liked Kubo to have one that. It is an incredible looking movie and the attention to detail and just overall look was great. Really lovingly crafted.

Qwyjibo

I can't wait for the 25th Anniversary blu-ray of Cinema Paradiso to finally get a North American release soon. I've been jealous of the UK for that.

shanafan

I loved these two people from Rogue One.

Rogue One was so much better than that boring piece of shit The Force Awakens. I'll take Rogue One's cast over Force Awakens's cast any day.

So agreed! Rogue One brought some tears to my eyes, especially with that cast. No tears for Force Awakens.

Ōkami;231089345 said:
Peter Cushing should've gotten the oscar.

The artist that modelled him, the animator that animated him, the actor would did his performance capture or the VO actor that impersonated him?

Who out of those should have won for Cushing?

DJChuy

Aside from Deepwater horizon, I felt all of them were worthy of winning. Wanted Dr Strange to win, but Jungle book is a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom