• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

DMczaf

Ok, ShadowRed and Rodriguez are playing tonight

All thats left is Stooge vs. Cerebral Palsy.

Get your game in, guys!

Panthe6.jpg

pleased to meet you, hope you guess my nayyyyyyyyyyymeeeee!

you see, the leagues can and will be a lot of fun when and if the games are reported properly with all the stats. it is enough to overlook a lot of this games obvious and excessive problems.

Rodriguez

Got whooped 24-7 by Shadow. Actually had this shit tied at 7 in the 4th before it all fell apart (or was it late 3rd?). Fucking fat ass Ted Washington picked me off and lard-assed his way nearly 50 yards for a TD with 1 second left. Offense couldn't do shit, damn worthless TE dropped every fucking pass.

Now I gotta play Frenchie next week. It's not gunna be pretty :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HAHA I wont be the only one starting off 0-2.

Bog

Junior Ace
I have to make it count in this league, since in the next one (if it uses updated rosters) I won't be able to use Boston or Ricky.

yeah i have to make this league count too, before the niners rating goes up to a 99 and people call me a cheeser for picking the highest rated team in the game.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I dunno, as malleymal (and a few others) can testify I was logged in from 3:00 until 9:00 last night and never saw CP. I have to go to the grocery store in a few minutes, but after that I will log back on and sit there all day.

come on cp wtf you talk all this crap about people not playing their games on time or not being reliable, then you can't finish your first weeks game? that sounds like the chiefs D to me... weak as fuck!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Fifty said:
I could never be that patient. :p

well, I played a couple of games, and other than that I threw it in my PiP and watched TV... really I dont even have to watch the screen, thanks to .net if he challenges me when Im online, my phone goes apeshit.

if CP doesn't play or somehow indicate he's GOING to play the game in the next couple days, i'm just going to give stooge the forefit win tonight. this isn't fair to stooge, and it's not fair to the rest of the league to have to wait for CP to finish his game. it sucks about no stats, but in this case we have to move forward. CP if you are ready this you have until tonight to avoid an auto loss :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
if CP doesn't play or somehow indicate he's GOING to play the game in the next couple days, i'm just going to give stooge the forefit win tonight. this isn't fair to stooge, and it's not fair to the rest of the league to have to wait for CP to finish his game. it sucks about no stats, but in this case we have to move forward. CP if you are ready this you have until tonight to avoid an auto loss :)

Well, I dunno, the round says it needs to be played by the 10th. I mean I too want to play the next game badly, but we could have a bit of patience instead of risking pissing him off and losing him for the whole league.

Only issue is that by the 10th, some of us will have Madden...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
TRUE^^^^

I say wait... maybe he got some other stuff going on and a deadline is a deadline..... I want to play just as bed as the next guy, but he can have a life and realize that he got 2 days to have his game done, but from now on we will say to have games done at a certain time....

also I dont see madden becoming a problem to the league until the Real online leagues are available in sept, so we have some time... I wont be getting madden for another couple weeks...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its the issue that he bitchs at everyone else to get their games done and then *poof* wtf he's a no show...If he had an emergency then thats a good excuse,but he still shouldnt bitch about people.

Ramirez

I disagree,for someone who talked so much shit about people being unreliable,this is weak.

Give him until tonight,then screw it...you say its not fair to him...its not fair to us either. =|

exactly dude, everyone has a life. so, you are weighing between him being busy today, and 19 other people who are POSSIBLY available tonight, but perhaps not available monday night or whenever he decides to get the game done.

Ramirez said:
Wasn't CP talking bout people being slow and unreliable? :p

FrenchMovieTheme said:
exactly dude, everyone has a life. so, you are weighing between him being busy today, and 19 other people who are POSSIBLY available tonight, but perhaps not available monday night or whenever he decides to get the game done.

Sorry, I have a life. I wasn't about to tell my friends I was staying home to play NFL 2K5 on a Friday night. Not like I didn't try to get the game in Thursday. Seems Smackdown ends an hour later here or something, so thats why me and Stooge missed each other. Fuck if I knew, I don't watch wrestling.

Anyway, I can play tonight if Stooge is around.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm just sayin' we had problems with people not being available for the RSC2 league with three day rounds, so it was extended to five days. The league started what, Tuesday-Wednesday...? Maybe he can only play on a Monday-Tuesday interval... By forcing the early forfeit when he still has three days to play the game will likely result in him giving up the league.

Edit: Er uh... there he is ;p

CP he's online right now, why not go play him?

Sorry, I have a life. I wasn't about to tell my friends I was staying home to play NFL 2K5 on a Friday night.

lol!! holy shit last night i was talking to DM and he said you would say something almost identical to that. look dude, we all have lives. i went out last night too, so did a lot of people. it doesn't take the whole fucking night to play one game. and not only that, you could have at least posted earlier in the day "hey stooge im going out, we can play tomorrow" instead of just flaking out and leaving him wonder if you were going to be on or not. weak sauce dude, anyway you want to spin it

And plus I had finals all last week. Last one was Thursday night. And 2 projects due along with the tests. Sorry I didn't put NFL 2K5 at the top of my list. I'm getting on in a minute.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
StoOgE: I got you in Week 2, so if you would like to play tonight just let me know.

By the way, during the game if there is a time when 4th and 26 comes up, I will have to go for it.

Well, I lost. Got up to 24-17 in the 4th and it fell apart from there. I've had a major offensive slump lately. Lost 3 straight now, two to konex.

GG Stooge.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Gunstar77 said:
StoOgE: I got you in Week 2, so if you would like to play tonight just let me know.

By the way, during the game if there is a time when 4th and 26 comes up, I will have to go for it.

Stooge try losing your router, see if that helps.

hgplayer1

College Dropout said:
HGPlayer 1, can you play our week 2 game tonight at all?

sorry man I was all up in Black Arrow tonight. I sent you a friend request so just send me a message or an invite when you see me online. I should be around a little longer tonight but tomorrow should be good too.

Top Bottom