• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best games of 2003 (Xbox)

SaitoH

From the Feb 2003 issue of the official Xbox magazine:

-Halo 2
-Fable
-Brute Force
-Knights of the old Republic
-Ninja Gaiden
-Top Spin
-Kameo
-Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
-Project Gotham 2
-Deus ex 2
-StarCraft Ghost
-BC
-Psychonaughts
-Star Wars: Galaxies (o_O)
-WWE raw 2
-Tork
-Castle Wolfenstein
-Sudeki

u_neek

SaitoH said:

-Brute Force
-Knights of the old Republic
-Top Spin
-Project Gotham 2
-Deus ex 2
-WWE raw 2
-Castle Wolfenstein

There we go..

SaitoH said:

-Halo 2
-Fable
-Ninja Gaiden
-Top Spin
-Kameo
-Deus ex 2
-StarCraft Ghost
-BC
-Psychonaughts
-Star Wars: Galaxies (o_O)
-Tork
-Sudeki

DELAYBOX!!!

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
6.8 said:
If this isn't flamebaiting, I don't know what is. :/

I don't think it's flamebaiting at all. To me it looks like he is making fun of a magazine and it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone has made fun of OXM.

JC10001 said:
I don't think it's flamebaiting at all. To me it looks like he is making fun of a magazine and it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone has made fun of OXM.

This looks like he's making fun of the Xbox, not of OXM. At that point in time any magazine or anyone could've made the same allegations as that magazine.

Boy, this place is really losing it's sense of humor. The list is pretty damn funny. We all know about the delayed games, but they didn't really hurt the Xbox that much and the games are clearly better because of the delays. Lighten up!

I'm not *mad* or anything. :p
I'm just replying to JC0000000000000001's comments. I still stand by my initial statement.

SaitoH

My agenda?

o_O;;

I was just reading an old issue of official Xbox magazine on the john. Meaning I bought the magazine ... because I own an Xbox. I was just surprised at the list. I didn't even remember SWG being announced.

=_=;;

pilonv1

MetatronM said:
I'm going to guess you didn't look very closely at the list...

Yes because no other magazine has listed delayed games or no other console has ever had delayed games. I'd say that a PS2 mag would have had MGS3 or GT4 as their "Games of 2003" and a Gamecube one would have had Pikmin 2. Now they probably wouldn't have had the number of delayed titles the Xbox mag listed, but then I dont read the official magazines very often.

SaitoH said:
I didn't even remember SWG being announced.

I'm pretty sure it was announced for PS2 as well.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Well, MGS3 would not have shown up on that list...

From the very first trailer, it was noted as a 2004 release...

Deg

Banned
sonycowboy said:
Boy, this place is really losing it's sense of humor. The list is pretty damn funny. We all know about the delayed games, but they didn't really hurt the Xbox that much and the games are clearly better because of the delays. Lighten up!

Yeah. It only lead to Ed Fries leaving :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
pilonv1 said:
Yes because no other magazine has listed delayed games or no other console has ever had delayed games. I'd say that a PS2 mag would have had MGS3 or GT4 as their "Games of 2003" and a Gamecube one would have had Pikmin 2. Now they probably wouldn't have had the number of delayed titles the Xbox mag listed, but then I dont read the official magazines very often.
I don't think anybody ever thought MGS3 was coming in 2003. Regardless, yes, you can find individual titles here and there for any console, but not MORE THAN HALF THE LIST.

Whatever, though. In the end, it just means more good stuff for this year (or next year....:p).

Top Bottom