• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
black gaf which one of y'all did this ?

H8viKLf.jpg

If she goes super-saiyan, wouldn't she turn into a blonde haired and blue eyed caucasian?
3670bfl.png

Jacir

So I got a new email not too long ago. Haven't used it tho for the sole purpose of transitioning certain my old one that is still a hassle to deal with. It feels weird too.

YOOOOOO! I'm still trying to process that..it went by so quickly. I almost can't remember anything past the fact that nigga said Nublack!

Great movie, btw. Selma was amazing, if not that this man playing MLK looks EXACTLY like my dude Angelo..distracting as fuck!
Struggle ass CGI, struggle as fuck with that baby arm

If you take the first 15 minutes you'd expect a increase of brown shootings

Also you could have told me that was Burnie Burns and I'd believe it

Infinite

a little heavy handed, yeah, but I get the message. what did you hate about it?
Same reason. I've seen more of his art and even ran into him a few times. It's all oversexualized black women wearing ankhs and afros conveying some fake deep nigga message lacking in subtlety and nuance. It's the embodiment of all the shitty parts of black contemporary art.

akira28

Same reason. I've seen more of his art and even ran into him a few times. It's all oversexualized black women wearing ankhs and afros conveying some fake deep nigga message lacking in subtlety and nuance. It's the embodiment of all the shitty parts of black contemporary art.

oh has his art been featured before in the BCT?

akira28

I kinda get what you mean. It's not aiming that high. And someone else would just use it for the complete opposite of what any good intention could have possibly been.

Jacir

Ok I believe this girl called Brooklyn Lee should get a reward for most unique sexual position so far to date. It may be called 'the amazon' position'. Just search her name and amazon for the video.

Edit-or search strong girl humiliating brooklyn lee amazon

Cross-Post

Nick Cannon shouldn't be divorcing her when he's living like this

Gillian Anderson goes on Nerdist to promote
Chris Hardwick at the end of interview says he's going to start a fake rumor that the show will be back for a short final season
Encourges all media to talk about it as if it's been approve by Fox already
Then Fox finally confirms talks about at least a reboot days later

J10

Banned
I already know what position you're talking about. Nacho Vidal, the guy in the scene with her, has done that in many different scenes. That's not unique to Brooklyn. It's unique to him.

Jacir

So it was his idea to switch places and still get satisfaction for both participants. Props to him I guess. I will try next time.

Shorpy.com is hells easy to get deep into. Its a photo collection of stuff back in the day. Crazy how things looked like back then. Way too cool IMO.

Good morning, BCT! Gawd damn..

Yo this niggas art is so lame.

nsfw

Like WTF is that man
Mz8bs6P.gif

Geezuz..I wonder what the hidden message is..
You really don't see the in your face message in that piece?
Whoever can't is clearly roaming the earth with no eyes and/or brain.

Yooo that Irene the Dream chick looks like an amazing mix of Jhene Aiko, Jazmine Cashmere and Tamala Jones. She needs to hire better photoshop users tho, some of her photos has me dying of laughter.

Kreed

I think Saijins are all white, right?

holy shit...they're America

Don't bring that Dragonball Evolution/GAF Goku is white defense force shit in here. They are Asian/Japanese. And don't bring up them Goku being retconned into an alien. If Superman is a white "Good Ol' American" boy, they can be Japanese anyway.

Don't bring that Dragonball Evolution/GAF Goku is white defense force shit in here. They are Asian/Japanese. And don't bring up them Goku being retconned into an alien. If Superman is a white "Good Ol' American" boy, they can be Japanese anyway.

This is so damn true. Like cats get highly upset if you suggest making Superman Asian/Hispanic/Black/Middle Eastern saying he's white.

But when it comes to anime characters...they're not even really human so they can be anything!

Malyse

Not sure it's a retcon when he had a tail from jump.

strobogo

Banned
I'm thinking for MLK Day that I should go through all my wrestling gifs and get all the ones of black people being awesome. But a big chunk of those would be from Norman Smiley, and he's British. Should he count for the purposes of MLK related things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom