• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reactions to Papa on Kuroko..."Where is Senegal"
deadmanny.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol we had a great time making shit up about striped shirt guy a few OTs ago.

"Someone white just dropped the N-word and you need me to consign? Gimme an address"

Trey

just got through the Papa Mbaya part. They call this nigga "Dad." I feel like Japan is trying to pull a fast one there, but I don't know for sure. lol how he picked up Kuroku and called him a little guy.

Kuroku been standard anime fare so far.

Shy

Grimdark characters get on my nerve, and turning Green Arrow into a grimdark is just laughable to me. That and the only person that doesn't annoy me is the black dude.
ahhh cool cool.
problem is most people think grimdark = believable. unfortunately.

though i love both flash and arrow.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Grimdark characters get on my nerve, and turning Green Arrow into a grimdark is just laughable to me. That and the only person that doesn't annoy me is the black dude.
How come everybody else gets a costume and a codename, and they send Diggle out in his regular street clothes. He don't even get a mask. The dude has a baby, come on people.

Shy

How come everybody else gets a costume and a codename, and they send Diggle out in his regular street clothes. He don't even get a mask. The dude has a baby, come on people.
yep, it's really fucking annoying and completely stupid, hopefully when the show comes back from the mid-season break they'll change that shit.

harSon

Banned
that outfit is jokes.

on serious note. i felt bad that guy can't just say he's bisexual. cause there's nothing wrong with that.

He could be anything but I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. Dudes always doing/saying some off the wall shit to make headlines.

This is the shit that gets me every time. Diggle, bro, you have a kid. Why are you walking around next to the Arrow with no mask or balaclava?

Furyous

Amber rose instagram good lawd, the fuck wiz was thinking

FAM, I got off work and looked at my phone like ASKAHAHTHAJTKABABL!!! Wiz smanged, possibly raw multiple times so he fucking won at life. Yeah, Amber seems very warm and endearing.

Let me contribute to this post because that's what needs to be done.

How's the podcast coming along? I need to come through one of these days with that nuanced perspective. Is there a pre-production meeting? Speaking of podcasts, is anyone up on the Nappy Afro podcast? They come with some excellent slander and speak on a lot of real issues.

*EDIT*

How do I change my tag? I vehemently disagree with the assertion that each post is pure fuckery. Each post is pure greatness. <-- Can someone change my tag to that? I'm great gotdammit because reasons like me being awesome. How do I know if I'm slowly digging myself into trouble with the mods?

Finally, kegels are too effective. You ever get bored while fucking in standing missionary and start to contemplate the meaning of life? I'd link to standing missionary, whatever that is, but teh pronz are illegal on this forum.

Before I run, let's talk about cryptocurrency. I am one step closer to my $1.80 goal. Let this hit $4 before the end of the year so I can flip it all to disappear into Canada.

Eh furyous good look on that doge fam. If it blow like you hope it do......

Before your other post I was sitting round looking at that Bitcoin value like damn.....I shoulda jumped on that boat back in 2010 when I had the chance

Furyous

Eh furyous good look on that doge fam. If it blow like you hope it do......

Before your other post I was sitting round looking at that Bitcoin value like damn.....I shoulda jumped on that boat back in 2010 when I had the chance

No prob my G. People need to buy so the value goes up. Shit was so frustrating with bitcoin because when it blew it really went up. Someone went to work at their BS job only to come home, see the value go up, sell their shares, and do the birdman hand rub. Dude prolly quit on the job during busy hour like FUCK Y'ALL. Now we have to wait four years but it's meaningless time in hindsight. The goal is to make enough money to tell everyone to fuck off forever. Let me make enough money to buy one of those secret government Halo 5 weapons. Let me make enough money to have my own batcave. Let me come up on enough paper to have my own symbiote.

Personally, I'll quit in the middle of a shift someone purchases the coins at $10 per share. I'll send the IRS their taxes immediately and leave on a jet plane.

Slayven

I don't know why Green Arrow always fucks up minorities, His son is 1/4 black and 1/4 Korean. But I don't know what the artists think he is.

connor-hawke-green-arrow-3.png

162714.jpg

Silky

Banned
Worst thing about long distance relationships is the inability to /do/ anything in the case of your other being threatened by someone.

strobogo

Banned
Worst thing about long distance relationships is the inability to /do/ anything in the case of your other being threatened by someone.

I would suggest the worst thing about a long distance relationship is that you aren't actually in a relationship and it is likely your SO is banging someone that is actually near them.

ReiGun

Either I'm not looking hard enough or going to the wrong places, but seems like everyone in the club nowadays be boo'd up. Or a dude. lol

On the plus side, ran into one of my best friends from high school and found out I might be able to get him hooked up with some work. So that's dope.

jWILL253

Banned
I work with a girl who's in a long distance relationship. Her dude's been in college for about a year. Hasn't seen each other since outside of Skype.

And she just had an abortion bout a month ago. (MONTH AGO)

Either I'm not looking hard enough or going to the wrong places, but seems like everyone in the club nowadays be boo'd up.

That's an L. All those women ain't boo'd up, I promise you.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I would suggest the worst thing about a long distance relationship is that you aren't actually in a relationship and it is likely your SO is banging someone that is actually near them.
Who hurt you, Stro? Come on, bring it in, let's hug it out. It's okay to cry, we're all family here.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's awesome. Dreamy I want to see more natural hair super saiyans chop chop, let Sub Zero design their powers and techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom