• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

trying out a new show, it has this hotness on it
cara-gee.BoN.jpg

I'm watching it now as well because of this nubian white queen. Wait, what show is this?

Fuck the Patriots and the horse they rode in on.

That is all.

We've got weeks of Patriots fluffing coming our way. Greatest team this, best team that, fuck all of that. If Seattle wins Russell lays claim to outplaying two hall of famers back to back in the twilight of their careers. Speaking of the Seahawks, have we discussed how BLACK their team is? I'm not talking black, but BLACK. You've got Sherm with his Stanford pedigree kicking dat real. You've got Marshawn with his cut the check BEAST MODE attitude. Then you've got talented 10th ass Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson the type of honest individual that speaks at leadership conferences about the best way manage expectations. Russell Wilson abhors clubs but loves Starbucks to scheme on nubian white queens. Motherfucker getting all type of Seattle nourishment. I'm lightweight jealous as shit and I'm not a jealous person.

We've got weeks of Patriots fluffing coming our way. Greatest team this, best team that, fuck all of that. If Seattle wins Russell lays claim to outplaying two hall of famers back to back in the twilight of their careers. Speaking of the Seahawks, have we discussed how BLACK their team is? I'm not talking black, but BLACK. You've got Sherm with his Stanford pedigree kicking dat real. You've got Marshawn with his cut the check BEAST MODE attitude. Then you've got talented 10th ass Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson the type of honest individual that speaks at leadership conferences about the best way manage expectations. Russell Wilson abhors clubs but loves Starbucks to scheme on nubian white queens. Motherfucker getting all type of Seattle nourishment. I'm lightweight jealous as shit and I'm not a jealous person.

Bruh, I've made it a thing to root for Seattle in the post season ever since that Richard Sherman "controversy" went down last year. Even more so because
(minus Percy Harvin these days)

I'm still an Eagles fan through and through but I'm hoping that Russell Wilson picks up where Donovan McNabb failed 10 years ago and defeat the evil Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. He about Larry Holmes status anyway, he don't need another ring.

Highschool, girl in the back think dude is so cool. We all know this nigga is gonna end up being in jail twice before he's 22. Meanwhile big dude he's making fun of will probably be his court appointed attorney.

With that stated...is dude wearing a tie with a t-shirt?...wut?

Furyous

http://i.instagram.com/dominiquechinn/

And heres something for jandro of the same chick. I'm on ya side breh, but never on top.

http://instagram.com/p/sRhUliiUgJ/

Ayo, all I see is hope.

Since we're posting instagrams, I'm in lust with her for various reasons.

What sign are the Seahawks flashing in that picture? Anyone coming at me over nubian white queens needs to thank Charlemagne for the wisdom. I'm out here getting that good revenge on racist white families, one pristine pure white legal angel unadulterated at a time. Someone woke up this morning mad at their daughter. Bring me to the family reunion.

RBK

Banned
Highschool, girl in the back think dude is so cool. We all know this nigga is gonna end up being in jail twice before he's 22. Meanwhile big dude he's making fun of will probably be his court appointed attorney.

With that stated...is dude wearing a tie with a t-shirt?...wut?

Probably a lanyard.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
every furyous post reads like something i've said before

shit is fucking my head

Ayo, all I see is hope.

Since we're posting instagrams, I'm in lust with her for various reasons.

What sign are the Seahawks flashing in that picture? Anyone coming at me over nubian white queens needs to thank Charlemagne for the wisdom. I'm out here getting that good revenge on racist white families, one pristine pure white legal angel unadulterated at a time. Someone woke up this morning mad at their daughter. Bring me to the family reunion.

Man I can't even be attracted to Raychiel with that fake ass body.

@DY I feel like Furyous is just the collective thoughts of real niggas given embodiment to post on the internet. A real nigga Anakin Skywalker.

Anyone coming at me over nubian white queens needs to thank Charlemagne for the wisdom. I'm out here getting that good revenge on racist white families, one pristine pure white legal angel unadulterated at a time. Someone woke up this morning mad at their daughter. Bring me to the family reunion.

You're doing Tlazolteotl's work there son

J10

Banned
ok so we're just gonna let some new niggas with nothing to say turn this thread into a smut and ass shaming thread and wonder why broads don't wanna post here aight

Jacir

Anyways, what are some good gaming podcasts where its mostly black people on it? I dont listen to much so...out of a dozen subscriptions, I only have: DLB-Network Podcast, The Videogame Warzone, and that's about it. I have all the episodes of So Well Spoken, but haven't gotten the time to listen to all of em one after the other.

Furyous

Man I can't even be attracted to Raychiel with that fake ass body.

@DY I feel like Furyous is just the collective thoughts of real niggas given embodiment to post on the internet. A real nigga Anakin Skywalker.

Step to the side my G and let a live nigga handle that but I respect the honesty. I've never watched a complete Star Wars movie but I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

every furyous post reads like something i've said before

shit is fucking my head

Swear I've never met you and we're different people. I didn't know the BCT or GAF existed years ago so I wouldn't know your posts anyway. I take that back because I thought one of y'all would dox my shit so I refrained from signing up.

Rumor has it Russell was messing with some Instagram chick called Snow Phat.

Snow. Phat.

Probably shouldn't Google at work.

She's aight
by all right I mean I'd drain my soul into her if given the opportunity
but Russ can do better like tatted up lana, whoever that random person is, do your googles. But that person you mentioned has a boyfriend according to her IG. All of those Fortune 500 wives in Seattle with ridiculous bodies waiting for a skrong live dude like Russ to come through and pillage.

Anyways, what are some good gaming podcasts where its mostly black people on it? I dont listen to much so...out of a dozen subscriptions, I only have: DLB-Network Podcast, The Videogame Warzone, and that's about it. I have all the episodes of So Well Spoken, but haven't gotten the time to listen to all of em one after the other.

Fan Bros is your best bet. DJ Ben Hameen (yes, that's a tank) from Combat Jack Show hosts and they talk about gaming.

Jacir

2.5% of all game devs are black and we can only reach not even a handful of black gaming podcasts.

I'll check that podcast out later. Thanks

2.5% of all game devs are black and we can only reach not even a handful of black gaming podcasts.

I'll check that podcast out later. Thanks

You hardly ever see black game journalists or Youtubers either. Who are on the forefront of Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers, etc? Youtubers? Angry Joe, Lord Karnage, The Completionist, Pewdie Pie, Game Theorists, Peanutbutter Gamer, Maximillion, Game Grumps, etc. It's like other races don't exist in the gaming world.

I've tried to find black youtubers, the two I found Modern War Negro and AshCheekz are horrible and they mostly just play Call of Duty. The closest is Black Nerd, but he doesn't focus on games.

Edit: Forgot I found PBS Game Show and that's the only decent one really.

strobogo

Banned
Kevin Hart turned down Tropic Thunder b/c he couldn't play gay. Such racism from a guy who probably watches Barack Obama movies

That's best for everyone that he had a moral issue with pretending to be a pretend gay person, because Kevin Hart isn't funny and he would have shit up the movie anyway.

Shy

welp didn't get that job i interviewed for. it took a bunch of weed/alcohol this weekend to wash the disappointment out.

i can't believe i actually let myself get excited and optimistic about this one.
damm. really sorry to hear that fam. hope you had a great weekend though.

i think my next console purchase will be a wii u
you are a man or woman of great taste and refinement.

That's best for everyone that he had a moral issue with pretending to be a pretend gay person, because Kevin Hart isn't funny and he would have shit up the movie anyway.

I was wondering if my mother and I were the only ones that don't find him funny. Gosh damn, I can't stand him. There was no way I was going to see Top Five with Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, and Cedric the Entertainer in it. Well that's it for tonight. Time to count these sheep.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
moris

you got a 2 year sized L to hold

Lupe's album is flames. kendrick is a coon.

strobogo

Banned
I was wondering if my mother and I were the only ones that don't find him funny. Gosh damn, I can't stand him. There was no way I was going to see Top Five with Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, and Cedric the Entertainer in it. Well that's it for tonight. Time to count these sheep.

That was your loss. Top Five was great. Kevin Hart is in it for like 3 minutes. Cedric's scene is hilarious. And crazy. And gross. But the movie is great.

he said he was insecure. Maybe he'd pretend so well he'd be gay and have no black guy to date.

He didn't want to be like Queen LaTifah and Raven who played gay before people were 100% certain they were gay

Gorillaz

Kevin Hart turned down Tropic Thunder b/c he couldn't play gay. Such racism from a guy who probably watches Barack Obama movies

I took that more as a "smart dumb" answer for not wanting to be an "emasculated" type of comedian since most black comedians end up rocking the Big Mama at least once. Ironically Hart dressed up in a dress for SNL once so......yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom