• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
black_sailor_moon_by_isaiahstephens-d8fzlh8.png

black_sailor_mars_by_isaiahstephens-d8fzld0.png

Just seen this in my deviantart watch feed.

Kraftwerk

Since we have a few comic
nerds
aficionados here;

What arc do I need to read to learn the whole Cable and the kid on his chest story.

andthebeatgoeson

Martin Luther King Jr. didn't die for dis
Yeah he did. Wanted us to not be judged by the color of our skin but the content of our jizz.

Jesse Jackson said 'keep Hope alive' after his wife was like, 'when i find this bitch, Hope, I'm a kill her'

I support the black dad's avatar. The racists won't be able to not comment.

Props to Serena Williams. Has a chance at her 20th grand slam. And could would be two away from the most modern grand slams. She is #1 in the world and could get real close this year. The us open would be must see TV.

Keep beating the brakes off these fools. Especially against Sharapova after that beauty and the beast scandal.

jmood88

I saw an early screening of Kingsman yesterday and when
Obama died
, a bunch of people in the audience started applauding and cheering. That was a pretty strange moment.

jmood88

no longer interested

It's not a major part of the movie and it was part of a larger scene with a bunch of
world leaders
dying but the response was what made me feel weird. No one else cheered until that part happened. The movie was still really enjoyable (though, like First Class, the special effects were horrendous).

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
So you want to make my job harder than it needs to be in here, then.

Like friends showing up at McDonald's asking for free fries and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom