• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ Black Republican's thread. Already caught one before it got locked.

Am I correct in my assumption that POPGaf is often compaired to the kindergarteners in Disney's Recess?

You don't want it with PopGAF. Also BCT and PopGAF are cool with each other. We will sacrifice you to keep the peace.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PopGAF are good folks. We share a lot in common, WrassleGAF that is.

Dereck

The black girl on Eye Candy tho

tumblr_ni6kt9vUK81u58bayo1_250.gif

Not saying POP-GAF are the kindergarteners but if they were you wouldn't want it with them. As it is you really don't want it with them. Have them swarming all in this bitch

The black girl on Eye Candy tho

tumblr_ni6kt9vUK81u58bayo1_250.gif

x3kkLIK.png

tumblr_niyvnkhWon1r2umvdo1_500.png

tumblr_niyvnkhWon1r2umvdo2_500.png

tumblr_niyvnkhWon1r2umvdo3_500.png

tumblr_niyvnkhWon1r2umvdo4_500.png

HA! Kojima is on my side, bitches. Fuck your fandom.

I feel like this is how I want to do things, but more deadpan "this is what i'm talking about" and less "i mean yeah she is half-naked operating as a sniper in a desert, but that's because you haven't heard plot yet! it totally justifies her character after you've spent six hours listening to codecs."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I was watching twitch stream of Snake Eater a few weeks ago and they did every CODEC conversation you can get it and it really amazed me how many you miss out on by just not calling everyone after every single thing you do.

Furyous

Black Republican already getting the jump start on the BHM fuckery.

As a black republican, what's going on? I'm voting for whomever gives me the best deal next election.

We got beef with PopGAF? Let's trade Riff Raff to PopGAF for Nessa from MTV/Hot 97.

Why in the shit didn't y'all tell me Cherokee D'***, whoever that random possibly NSFW person is, is 5'5? Camera man putting in work making her look 6'1. LOL.

What's good investment to put some money into?

akira28

Am I correct in my assumption that POPGaf is often compaired to the kindergarteners in Disney's Recess?

kinda. most people won't understand the reference though. The Kindergarteners were a tribe with their own culture, language, customs, heirarchies, etc. And yes, people tended to not want to mess with them, lest they end up swarmed by a bunch of toddlers and boiled in a pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom