• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kreed

Panthers doing better...

And not

kEx9Jjd.gif

Furyous

Dat clown ain't right. He dropped the retirement tweet during the owl. That's fuckery. Dude, it's not about you today.

Okay, maybe he was right yesterday but not today.

He straight pulled an Alex Rodriguez and needs to be tossed into the bushes for that

He used PEDS and lied?

BCT, WE FAMILY and we need to provide something nice to look at for our Carolina brothers and sisters. Let's remind them that they still have the Tarheels.

Dat clown ain't right. He dropped the retirement tweet during the owl. That's fuckery. Dude, it's not about you today.

Okay, maybe he was right yesterday but not today.

He straight pulled an Alex Rodriguez and needs to be tossed into the bushes for that

This is why the Eagles ain't winning shit in my lifetime

Why though? He got humbled severely tonight. I fear this may only make him better and even more focused.

Breh, if a team has a run like the panthers did this season, typically, they fall off hard as hell afterwards. Look at the 49rs, Saints, etc. Falcons aint even make it to the super bowl and fuck'd it up.

cdyhybrid

Breh, if a team has a run like the panthers did this season, typically, they fall off hard as hell afterwards. Look at the 49rs, Saints, etc. Falcons aint even make it to the super bowl and fuck'd it up.

Making it to the Super Bowl at all typically results in struggles. Lots of guys want to get paid, other teams want to grab those players, you have a target on your back, etc.

The sports media outlets are going to justify every bit of disdain they get for how they treat black athletes this week.

Starting with Bill Romanowski and Stephen A.

Cant even go to coli and talk shit to the Panthers brehs the site is crashed. As a Falcons fan I am ecstatic the Panthers lost

I've been trying to get on the Coli for the past hour. Shit crashed after the final Denver TD.

I'm not even trying to be in the Coliseum because I'm salty the Panthers lost and I know there are gonna be Scam Newton threads flooding the fisrt page. Just let me post in TSC

cdyhybrid

The sports media outlets are going to justify every bit of disdain they get for how they treat black athletes this week.

Those guys are both clowns, this should be no surprise. Sports media is shit for the most part, has been and will continue to be. And it's entirely because that's what gets ratings.

akira28

hey if he was a real champion instead of a arrogant, uppity, showboating fraud who stole the position from a better deserving white man, they wouldn't have anything to say.

Top Bottom