• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Trey

Bupz19l.gif

I'm just trying to do what's right for my people.

Nigga we made it. We got another man on the inside.

Operation bhm moving along according to specs.

Malyse

I wish I could find me a black girl that has that white skin disease Michael Jackson had. That way she can have black features like a nice round ass, but still look white so I can take her home without my parents freaking out that she's black.

akira28

Hey what's up guys

Looking for some simple education on gang culture, rap , gansta rap, along with slang words that go along with all of this.

Especially the 80's/90's movements

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

I am doing a bit of a study on the history, life style and use of words and every day life of all these things.

Any good sources for all of this? Really want to learn the slang and such as I am doing a bit of a study to it all and it's also fairly interesting to me.

you know, I actually replied to this last night, then thought better of it and deleted it. Then I dreamt that I had actually done it.

Anyway, this is a good book, but not for Jack the Nipper. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0306810271/?tag=neogaf0e-20

black culture, not "gang" culture. If you want to read a book about a video game, go buy the "Blood in tha Sand" novelization.

There was a black bear running rampant in Newport News today.

You safe DD?

Did it hurt you?

Why am I even asking? You still act fresh around me.

Malyse

What is going on today? Is there a full moon or something?

I worked on code and art assets for lien instead of going through deviantart like I usually do on Sunday. Apparently that's thrown the cosmos
KOS-MOS
out of wack. Also, my supervisor fucked up so I didn't get paid, so double check this week, plus income tax returns.

It's a very odd time in my life right now.

I'm just curious how deep the rabbit hole is.

Crocodile

Malyse, what did we tell you about wiping your feet before you walked into the house? Stop dragging dog shit into here :/

P.S. congrats to MHWilliams on the "promotion" <3

EDIT: Also that's some nice cosplay though that swimming pic has way to much CGI shit going on

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fuck everyone in this shitty world. Except you guys and your fam. Personal life negativity has left me with fewer fucks left to give than usual.

But good to see MHW anointed. Also happy birthday harson, I think.

Shy

Fuck everyone in this shitty world. Except you guys and your fam. Personal life negativity has left me with fewer fucks left to give than usual.

Try to stay strong fam.
JCOY4OW.gif

harSon

Banned

Yup, it's my birthday. Thanks! Keep your head up man, hope things start moving in the right direction for you soon.

Top Bottom