• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

It's hard for me to watch Spiderman 3. MJ is just so bad compared to Emma Stone Gwen. Why didn't she tell Peter about Harry? Did she think he couldn't take him? He already put him in the hospital once, and that was while keeping track of a wedding ring.

nobody wants to hold an L, c'mon man
Clearly you're not wrong. I just don't get it. Particularly when the game isn't ranked..
Ragequitting is too much in their bones
Automatic reflex lol
gotta sleep. night
Must be. Gnite, stranger..
Fighting games are serious business for some folk.
And I understand that completely. Still, the fact that they're pulling cords for Casual matches, then popping back up and leaving again is some "Gawd DAMN am I old" type shit lol..like, seriously?

D i Z

i finished it last night too. i had a blast with it, it was definitely a solid fun game. 4/5.

You know, for what it is, it's fine. Hopefully I can find something like the gameplay I'm looking for after completion in the MP.
If I were to recommend either this or any of the previous games or collection to a new player looking for a way into the franchise, I would seriously suggest the others games (separately or collected) besides 1 before 4.

Just caught up on The Ultimates. Hot damn, this team is legit!

Young Magus

how-to-make-sushi-smoked-seaweed-salmon-rice-soy-sauce-2432339.png

Saw CA:CW again tonight. Bought the Cineplex Collector's cup and when they listed all the characters available y'all should have seen my excitement when they said they had this one:

Easiest decision of my life.

Huh. I wasn't expecting Troy Baker to also be playing into the overreacting fanbase for Uncharted 4. Fuckin' LOL

Edit: His follow up tweet makes it even more hilarious.
Folks so deep in their feelings over video game reviews.

6000 people signed a petition because they didn't like one review being included on an aggregate website.

Fucking Gamers

akira28

jokiest change.org petition to ever cross my computer screen.

closed my window in disgust.

celsi I know it's too much to hope that that is pewter and not plastic right?

Johndoey

Banned
I assume most of you already know about this, but it's still important.

Supreme Court knocks Birth Control healthcare decision back to lower courts.

As far as I can see faith based organizations aren't required to pay for contraceptives, but instead just notify that they won't at which a third party handles the expense.

In fact the article explains it.

Houses of worship and other religious institutions whose primary purpose is to spread the faith are exempt from the birth control requirement. Other faith-affiliated groups must notify the government or their insurers if they object. And they must allow their insurers or third-party administrators to handle birth control matters.

----------------
Mississippi Town Must Desegregate Schools After 50 Year Battle

Article title is a bit sensational but eh.
----------
My only real major disappointment with Uncharted 4 were the villains, but that's been an issue with all of these games, and Rafe did have a understandable (if weak) motivation, and Nadine was whatever.
I'll give it 10 heavily foreshadowed twists out of 10
The daughter thing at the end was cute

Slayven

Can't argue either of those points. The book is pretty much written as Babs brain and History with Stephs personality

What do you think of the new Superboy?
Rebirth launched? I tend not to get attached to DC stuff knowing it will all change in 3 to 6 months
You owe me some time
Saw CA:CW again tonight. Bought the Cineplex Collector's cup and when they listed all the characters available y'all should have seen my excitement when they said they had this one:

6000 people signed a petition because they didn't like one review being included on an aggregate website.

Fucking Gamers
how much was the drink? 45 bucks?

Has Change.org ever done anything worth a damn?

Slayven

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just read about the X-men after credit scene, I am legit hype for the next movie now.....

Cause it is going to be bad....

Johndoey

Banned
Days of Future Past was pretty solid.

Oh I just saw the scene description
X-23 then I suppose

Jackman deserved better movies than he got.

Kreed

So does Salon think if they complain about Trevor and Larry on Comedy Central long enough they'll get replaced by white guys again?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just read about the X-men after credit scene, I am legit hype for the next movie now.....

Cause it is going to be bad....

They're gonna make him look like a clown. Full on slapstick.

I wanted to see this for young Kurt, but my interest is fading

Young Magus

So does Salon think if they complain about Trevor and Larry on Comedy Central long enough they'll get replaced by white guys again?

What Salon got against my homie Trevor tho?

Seriously, every other piece they do about the daily show is now about how the dude is not Jon.

Johndoey

Banned
They're gonna make him look like a clown. Full on slapstick.

I wanted to see this for young Kurt, but my interest is fading
Everybody been saying that Kurt is pretty good so at least it's solid on that front I guess.

Seriously, every other piece they do about the daily show is now about how the dude is not Jon.
Noah is getting it from every angle, got the die hard Jon fans, low key racists, people that just don't like change, and the folk pissed their fav correspondent didn't get the job.

Slayven

Everybody been saying that Kurt is pretty good so at least it's solid on that front I guess.

Noah is getting it from every angle, got the die hard Jon fans, low key racists, people that just don't like change, and the folk pissed their fav correspondent didn't get the job.

I can see why Jessica Jones didn't want them problems ON TOP of the low key women haters

Kreed

They were waiting for him to fail the moment he started. The first articles they did on Trevor was on everything from criticizing his humor to how bad his ratings were alongside Larry. The funny thing is both shows are doing better than John's was with younger audiences, which is what Comedy Central wants/what Salon isn't getting. Plus, it's not like there aren't plenty of other options. Colbert, Samantha Bee, and John Oliver (the best out of all of them IMO) are all available. Let Trevor and Larry have their lane.

TheFlow

Banned

Fucking Gamers
nice

It's hard for me to watch Spiderman 3. MJ is just so bad compared to Emma Stone Gwen. Why didn't she tell Peter about Harry? Did she think he couldn't take him? He already put him in the hospital once, and that was while keeping track of a wedding ring.

Best way to look at that film is to never watch it again.

jmood88

That is a damn good article, why can't all online writers be like this?
Well, The Undefeated should have this quality for all of their writing. Plus, one of my friends is an editor there and she's great, so I'm looking forward to what they put out next.

Young Magus

Its a shame really, dude has it hard no matter how you look at it.

They were waiting for him to fail the moment he started. The first articles they did on Trevor was on everything from criticizing his humor to how bad his ratings were alongside Larry. The funny thing is both shows are doing better than John's was with younger audiences, which is what Comedy Central wants/what Salon isn't getting. Plus, it's not like there aren't plenty of other options. Colbert, Samantha Bee, and John Oliver (the best out of all of them IMO) are all available. Let Trevor and Larry have their lane.

Exactly,

Thing that gets me is all this new founded love for Jon over there when thoughout his run they often criticized his work on the show as well.

What do people think of Bevel and their fashion/grooming/lifestyle site http://bevelcode.com/

I really like the feel of the site but I wish it had more content. I'm all down for the wave of black young professionals that do yoga and go day partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom