• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't we talking about this film like 2 months ago?

Yes we were. But I still have the right to cry. So there.

Cip1omHXEAAH1Jt.jpg:large

Ben Carson
Stacy Dash
RZA

Who else?

Alan Keyes
Allan West
GOP Black Chick
Michael Steele
Mia Love
Herman Cain
Azealia Banks
Ken Blackwell (ran for governor in Ohio in 2006)
Juan Williams
Don Lemon

May as well just hire the entire cast of Creed.

Except Sylvester Stallone.

LOL at people now seeing that Sander's supporters are "becoming" a problem when he doesn't put them in check. LOL again at the call for him to educate them past the use of inflammatory rhetoric used to spur on mob mentality. LOL ONCE AGAIN at people thinking that he actually ever gave a fuck, had a real plan of action, was working towards our collective betterment... and was in this for anyone other than himself before he kicks the bucket.

Edit -----------------

Also, this.

the-last-of-us-2.jpg
Still don't know why people said that was Ellie, she has a mask on, most likely her mom or new character

Slayven

LOL at people now seeing that Sander's supporters are "becoming" a problem when he doesn't put them in check. LOL again at the call for him to educate them past the use of inflammatory rhetoric used to spur on mob mentality. LOL ONCE AGAIN at people thinking that he actually ever gave a fuck, had a real plan of action, was working towards our collective betterment... and was in this for anyone other than himself before he kicks the bucket.

Edit -----------------

Also, this.

the-last-of-us-2.jpg
Sanders been booboo since NEtroots

D i Z

I'll watch it out of morbid curiosity but I'm not expecting much. There's no way in hell they'll keep some of the really out there shit from the comic in it.

People said the same thing about the walking dead, and AMC delivered in a way.
Not saying anything about the quality either way, but er, they might do some of it right.

What's tonight. ?

Ohh. ... NVM then.

They wouldn't dare X out Mack.

Numb

They wouldn't dare X out Mack.
Riot if they do
He is too good for these people. Not enough he got bedridden twice in the last 2 eps trying to help the crazy lovers but they didn't even bother letting him in on the plan the second time. smh
Absolutely..not confident enough to bet which, but itsa comin!
It better not be Fitz or Simmons..

LMAO

Hey. You gotta sec?

those 2 are safe. Perfect time to axe them passed already. When they met tentacle head

Riot if they do
He is too good for these people. Not enough he got bedridden twice in the last 2 eps trying to help the crazy lovers but they didn't even bother letting him in on the plan the second time. smh

those 2 are safe. Perfect time to axe them passed already. When they met tentacle head
You've got a lot of faith lol..

D i Z

We should get a death pool going.

DC spin-offs are a, comin'.

This smells like an evolution of that DC Girls cartoon that came out recently. I don't recall the title, but it had the heroes and villains all buddy buddy on the same squad.

Apparently this is a Margot driven project. She took it to DC and got the writer for it. This didn't originate in the DC think tank.

Gattsu25

Banned
Why are people (democrats in general) only now starting to realize that Bernie supporters may need to be reigned in? They've been freaking out against random black people on twitter for 11 damn months now.

D i Z

Would be some trauma to get her in that state so based off the dlc of the first game

Fitz better die

Wouldn't have to be that extreme. The virus could have mutated or she might have traveled to a place that is being burnt to cleanse it. People could be using chems to combat the pathogen.
I dunno, I think there are possibilities. I don't see her first crush being a limiter on her being pregnant. Not with the state of that world and her having the gift that protects those genetics.

I see Simmons getting it before Fitz. They gloss over all of her trauma just to fast track shit anyway.

Edit:

It should be Daisy. It won't be, but dammit three seasons of her bullshit is enough already. Progress a little.

Kreed

Why are people (democrats in general) only now starting to realize that Bernie supporters may need to be reigned in? They've been freaking out against random black people on twitter for 11 damn months now.

For the same reason black comedians like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock have been making cop beating up/killing black people jokes for damn near 20 years but "some people" didn't realize it was an issue until are year or two ago when Good Morning America started showing cell phone footage.

Wouldn't have to be that extreme. The virus could have mutated or she might have traveled to a place that is being burnt to cleanse it. People could be using chems to combat the pathogen.
I dunno, I think there are possibilities. I don't see her first crush being a limiter on her being pregnant. Not with the state of that world and her having the gift that protects those genetics.

I see Simmons getting it before Fitz. They gloss over all of her trauma just to fast track shit anyway.

Edit:

It should be Daisy. It won't be, but dammit three seasons of her bullshit is enough already. Progress a little.
Makes it far less likely of Bi or Pan then throw in the most brutal people in that time are male but maybe I'm putting too much real life in a possible storyline

I've wanted Fitz gone since season 1. Maybe Big Bro Joss needs to get involved and Wash Fitz

D i Z

Makes it far less likely of Bi or Pan then throw in the most brutal people in that time are male but maybe I'm putting too much real life in a possible storyline

I've wanted Fitz gone since season 1. Maybe Big Bro Joss needs to get involved and Wash Fitz

I was thinking about artificial insemination to pass on the immunity to the next generation. Just because she's into women doesn't mean she might not want children.
Plus it's a natural solution towards an epidemic that explores the human condition. The social dynamics of the unprotected realizing that they need to protect and cultivate the next generation because they are sunk. Also it's something worth the survivors fighting for and a real solution that doesn't involve chopping her brain out of her skull and making pills from it.

Note- the fact that it's a dark horse comic kind of means that nothing of real significance is going to be dropped there before the game. Speculation is fun though. Yay!

Fitz the avatar for the nerdy guys watching
Won't miss him tbh

Which do you think is more important to the male nerd portion of the audience? The avatar of the male nerd surviving, or the vicarious target of nerd affection surviving? Also, the reverse for the female nerd viewers.

Numb

I was thinking about artificial insemination to pass on the immunity to the next generation. Just because she's into women doesn't mean she might not want children.
Plus it's a natural solution towards an epidemic that explores the human condition. The social dynamics of the unprotected realizing that they need to protect and cultivate the next generation because they are sunk. Also it's something worth the survivors fighting for and a real solution that doesn't involve chopping her brain out of her skull and making pills from it.

Note- the fact that it's a dark horse comic kind of means that nothing of real significance is going to be dropped there before the game. Speculation is fun though. Yay!

Which do you think is more important to the male nerd portion of the audience? The avatar of the male nerd surviving, or the vicarious target of nerd affection surviving? Also, the reverse for the female nerd viewers.
Her
even being on another planet didn't stop Fitz from bringing her back
they depend on each too much and a re like a package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom