• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Ain't no one touching that man..we might as well get used to that fact. It would have happened already if it was going to..

I won't be surprised to learn 14 years from now he was shot in the dark no witnesses, no suspects, no drama, no nothing. Nothing to go on but a dead old racist.

I bet if someone made "The Get Zimmerman Touched Instagram Hashtag Challenge" someone would put hands on him.

That guy Charlamagne made a good point the other day. All these hard rap niggas talk mad shit about their exploits..how's this dude still waking around? Why haven't they dealt with him?

akira28

all eyes are on Zim right now, and for a while. but like I said. old black settled old debts in the old south, and things were way worse then. If they want to take it back to post-reconstruction, then you will expect every family to have a shotgun.

he can sell his guns and paintings and but if he keeps doing personal send outs and baiting, he may get a bite of what he's looking for.

family has land in South Carolina surrounded by and trying to be bought up by families they originally left the south to get away from. This century is the first time I've heard rumblings about going back and taking our acres back.

Shy

WB stay making YouTubers money!
sr55ai7.png

Johndoey

Banned
Y'all keep clowning on the Sonic franchise, but that shit will be around for eternity. It's like the a self sustaining ponzi scheme, always dragging in new rubes to suck.

akira28

she said something, she got shaded, that seems ok. what is more upsetting is the mainstream hand wringing, because when they get done wringing their hands they wanna come and wring mine.

Omg apparently no more drug tests at work anymore and I can do weed again.

I am on the verge of happy tears.

Girl from work and I are gonna hang and blaze it.

I haven't gotten high in two years. *cries*

D i Z

��

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Was about to post that exact video just now. Is this her taking shit because she knows they're getting canned? Shit is kinda telling..

horse-smoking-o.gif

She ain't slick. If Agents disappears, so does her steady paycheck. Again.
On a slightly different note, I didn't like that they co-opted the character just so they could give Skye a skill set switch and a reason to not be so damned annoying.
But then turn around and have her be the center of all of the plot lines they could find.
They could have upgraded her with an ounce when they powered her up.

Real talk, I always find it hialirous and weird how people are so concerned about AoS and it's place, but don't watch the show.

People wanna have something to say about what others people are into. Especially when they get to hold their noses into the air while doing so.

Since Kid beat me on one before..

https://youtu.be/RHFrz7KZoeM

---

I'll regret this lol. SFV, anyone? Shout..

Yo. No lie. I passed that one up several times about an hour ago. lol

Slow work day... going home now.

Malyse

I think that Haganai has one of the all time best anime protagonists. I wish there was enough for a third season, cause it went all the way off the rails in the last two books.

I also wish more anime/manga/light novel stuff was on Kindle. The Kindle fire is kinda a great device for multipurpose entertainment.

Also, the author of Haganai gives no fucks.

Crocodile

I've been tired of Sanders for awhile now but I've gotten EXTRA tired of him in the past few days. "Old man yells at cloud" has never been more apt. He really showed his ass with the Nevada fallout.

Where was this man months ago? Oh right, complaining about Asian "anchor-babies" and talking about religious tests. He's not wrong here but too little too late at this point.

So apparently Marlon Wayans is completely done with parody.

I don't feel he's been good at it for a while to be honest

This month is way too long....I want No Man's Sky to be here and folks to lose their minds at E3

OH SNAP, a video game Slayven is actually looking forward to O_O?

Mizerman

I've been tired of Sanders for awhile now but I've gotten EXTRA tired of him in the past few days. "Old man yells at cloud" has never been more apt. He really showed his ass with the Nevada fallout.

No kidding. He just needs to go away now. His "my way or the high way" routine is irritating. As if he and his supporters are the only ones "worthy" to be nominated. Reeks of entitlement.

Malyse

lol..How's your day so far, Dems?

I've had so much sugar I might die.

No kidding. He just needs to go away now. His "my way or the high way" routine is irritating. As if he and his supporters are the only ones "worthy" to be nominated. Reeks of entitlement.

I've said it before but Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump (and their fanbases by extension) are different sides of the same coin. Neither one has a realistic concept of what the fuck the president can actually do, neither one for fulfill a tenth of what they are saying they could, both fall apart when someone stops play softball and presses them, and I'm not convinced either actually cares about minorities. I think Bernie thinks he does care but is clueless and I think Trump legit gives no fucks whatsoever. Both of them have extremely vocal supporters that seem to take no small amount of pleasure in shouting down minority issues, though from different angles: Berniebros go with a covert "Marched with MLK" racism while Trumpers go with a "get out my country, build a wall, track the Muslims" overt racism. And both of them are legitimately charismatic, enough so that a good number of people can't see past the MASSIVE PROBLEMS each brings to the table.

200_s.gif

Tack on the fact that both of their supporters have threatened to kill folk of delegates. TBH with the way they acting, I wouldn't be surprised is a sizable portion of the "berniebros" did migrate to trump.

This election is terrible.

Slayven

Where was this man months ago? Oh right, complaining about Asian "anchor-babies" and talking about religious tests. He's not wrong here but too little too late at this point.

I don't feel he's been good at it for a while to be honest

OH SNAP, a video game Slayven is actually looking forward to O_O?

Bernie needs to go back to vermont and continue to live off past hype and not do anything

I been pumped for NMS for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom