• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Could it be any worse than any other "Wash your ass Gaf" thread?

Not by much
But since it's singles related and isolated to their homes seems like alot more people are ok with going on very long times without cleaning compared to the average

Not by much
But since it's singles related and isolated to their homes seems like alot more people are ok with going on very long times without cleaning compared to the average

And then people wonder why they're single.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
seen a lot of reparations talk in OT lately and I'm curious as to what the general consensus is in bct.

personally I feel that even though reparations and then some is deserved I don't see any good that would come of it. I actually see it boosting vitriol and discrimination as crazy as that sounds.

seen a lot of reparations talk in OT lately and I'm curious as to what the general consensus is in bct.

personally I feel that even though reparations and then some is deserved I don't see any good that would come of it. I actually see it boosting vitriol and discrimination as crazy as that sounds.

As an outside observer, something is owed. I don't think money is the answer though. I can't see putting a price on slavery as a good thing. What should be done? I have no idea.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
As an outside observer, something is owed. I don't think money is the answer though. I can't see putting a price on slavery as a good thing. What should be done? I have no idea.

I think tax exemptions, free healthcare and higher education would serve us best but I can see all those things being flipped and used to hurt the community in some way.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Not by much

But they aren't doing any smashing in those sheets either? How you gonna smash and not wash the sheets? That's nasty.

Yeah, I'm not even gonna lie; I'm terrible about changing my sheets. Went a whole semester without changing them once. Nowadays, try to do it at least once every two months.

I think tax exemptions, free healthcare and higher education would serve us best but I can see all those things being flipped and used to hurt the community in some way.

The bolded should be standard though. Tax exemptions would 100% be used against black people in America.

But they aren't doing any smashing in those sheets either? How you gonna smash and not wash the sheets? That's nasty.

That's why they call them "singles". :p

Johndoey

Banned
Even when I lived in a hovel filled with broken shit and even I change my sheets.
It's about that skin feel.
----
Racetrak has great burgers. They are damn delicious, I want another but the cashier would probably be judging me.

Kreed

Don't understand how you do a load of laundry every week and not wash your sheets along with all your other stuff. You're doing your laundry anyway right? RIGHT? That should be the next question, how long are these funky ass peeing in the shower peeing in their jeans dumpster diving wondering why they are still single GAFers keeping piles of laundry in their room.

Unless we're talking about the guest room of your house no one sleeps in regularly, sure leave those alone until guest come over/leave.

Malyse

I've decided that since I don't remotely look my age, I'm just going to keep turning 25 until I look older. So. I turn 25 today 😏

Discrimination will happen regardless.

Handing out money is dumb idea. Instead Black America should get every break and handout white America got over the last 300+ years. People say you can't put a price on slavery conveniently forget that slave masters were given reparations for the loss of their slaves when the civil war ended.

I think tax exempt status is probably the easiest way; along with free college tuition and enhanced benefits for retirement.

Saw that sheet thread and was like nope, not today satan

I haven;'t clicked. I just saw it and laughed. at least 2x a week.

Handing out money is dumb idea. Instead Black America should get every break and handout white America got over the last 300+ years. People say you can't put a price on slavery conveniently forget that slave masters were given reparations for the loss of their slaves when the civil war ended.

The last point is usually what ends the argument, once you get past the "oh this was different because it was wartime" Japan justification.

RedSwirl

I'm gonna need an actual link on that so I can toss it into future discussions.

Malyse

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...arents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html

“They didn’t raise their son right. He attacked a complete stranger and attempted to kill him,” Zimmerman said of Martin.

“Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin did everything they could to capitalize on her son’s death,” he said. “She was never a mother figure to him. Tracy Martin couldn’t have cared less about their son. He treated him like a dog without a leash.”

You got to be fucking kidding me. I'm done. I'm not a huge proponent of assassination, but for fucks sake, I really wish he was dead. I'm pretty hot about this.

akira28

Zim is testing the flesh for real. Dont kill a man's kid and tell that man he didn't care for his son and treated him like a dog. People have died over less than that and this dish doesn't come hot.

Zim is testing the flesh for real. Dont kill a man's kid and tell that man he didn't care for his son and treated him like a dog. People have died over less than that and this dish doesn't come hot.

Ain't no one touching that man..we might as well get used to that fact. It would have happened already if it was going to..

Malyse

At this point I think they could probably successfully sue Zimmerman for slander.

I really want someone to buy his gun and request hand delivery, then use it to shoot that fat fuck in the face.

------

"I'm A High School Boy and a Successful Light Novel Author, But I'm Being Strangled By A Female Classmate Who's A Voice Actress And Is Younger Than Me" is my favorite book title.

D i Z

Sue him for what? He's got nothing of value, not even his life apparently the way he courts the fates. He's looking for someone to bleed him out before he'll have to be courageous for the first time in his life and do it himself. He's lost without the fear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom